Hey ho lets grow

Thank you, got them in the dryer now. These was super sticky :+1:

1 Like

Gonna be some fire smoke from been sticky

2 Likes

I’ll let you know, going to have to distribute a little out to my testers before the cure :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Smart let them tell you before you try it. They been happy gonna make that high so much better

2 Likes

harvest congrats brother … :partying_face:…dank pile… :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

Thank you, I’m happy with it. Next time I’ll know more what to expect.

6 Likes

Now you have a mark to beat… that’s how I look at it, doesn’t always happen but gives me a goal

5 Likes

Just got done trimming and put back in the dryer. Got some smaller buds in the oven to test.

3 Likes

I also checked the blueberry. The buds feel kinda dry, not sure what that is but it looks like it’s close to harvest.

8 Likes

Today is day 108, I decided tomorrow is chop day for the blueberry. Last look.

12 Likes

She looks great. I bet she is going to reward you well :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you @Not2SureYet some will be left in flower and the rest will become butter for future capsules. The butter capsules is a big hit for a sleep aid, so I’ll continue to do those for the ones that need it.

5 Likes

Have you tried the hemp oil for the capsules? I found they don’t melt as easy for me. I used to make jars of them for a friend. I wonder if maybe I need a heavy dose of weed for sleep. I only do these little light one hitters when I do try. :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, Im afraid the dosage would be too much. Maybe in the future I could drop the cap size and try qwet.

4 Likes

The last lady in flower, forum stomper 2

This strain is the frostiest I’ve ever grown. From the sample of the other one my wife says has a taste of mint and gasoline. Which she said was a really good thing.

The little ones is at four weeks old. Started a light feeding yesterday and attempted a fim on the purple haze and Californian snow.
The purple haze

Californian snow

Cream caramel

Hope everyone has a great weekend and keep it green

12 Likes

The last forum stomper was harvested today. Will definitely grow more in the future. Ended up looking like this.

Now that the box is empty, it’s move in day for the next round. Family picture.

The purple haze had a little work done to her yesterday. Also I tried a second attempt of fim a couple days back.

The Californian snow also got a second attempt of fim

And the cream caramel looks to be picking up a little now.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and keep it green.

11 Likes

Congrats on your harvest! Looks nice

3 Likes

Thank you I appreciate it. The first forum stomper is in the jar curing. I realized yesterday the blueberry is in the dryer and I haven’t started trimming yet :man_facepalming: Guess I’ll try to tackle that today.

3 Likes

Congrats on the harvest. That is a nice bowl full :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks not2, I’ll get to trimming on her in a day or two. I have a feeling it’s going to be really sticky.

4 Likes