Hey ho lets grow

Took today off for Mrs Turbo’s birthday. Went to the basement and selected a flower on the forum stomper that was matured the most and did a quick dry on it. Also dropped the next round of beans to soak.

8 Likes

do tell what method u used for the quick dry. im very interested

3 Likes

I have a setting on our oven that is keep warm. It usually works in about an hour but after two hours I had to break out the dehydrator. It’s not as good as a seven day dry but it gives you an idea of what you got.

6 Likes

dehydrator as in a jerky maker?

2 Likes

Yeah, jerky or we use it alot to dry homegrown herbs.

2 Likes

Brother I have a cool and fast way. If you have a lamp and a regular 75 or 100 watt light bulb :bulb: make a aluminum foil tray and set it on top of the lamp flip the buds (not big buds and break em up a little for faster dry) every 10 to 15 minutes and in an hour or 2 your good. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

7 Likes

outstanding thanks man.

3 Likes

Came home this evening and found all three seeds cracked open so into the soil they go. I tried this with one of my fourm stompers in flower now and it felt more natural. Since I’ve been helping in the garden ever since I could walk and that’s the way we did things there. :crossed_fingers: hope this will be my way of getting better germination.

7 Likes

@repins12 got finished with one of your journals. Harvesting three times on one plant if I understood right is crazy. Did you have to change the light schedule to to this?

6 Likes

Actually, believe it or not, that was an auto and it was not supposed to do that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes