Hey ho lets grow

I’ve had a sad grow this round. Tha Panama Dragon bx4’s dead! But the other two sick girls are showing new pistils so I’m hopeful to salvage them somewhat. :crossed_fingers: :pray:
I’m droppin more beans!! :wink:
I gotta get a new party started. :sunglasses::v::metal:

3 Likes

Dang that sucks. Maybe the others will straighten up for you. What beans are you dropping?

1 Like

Looking awesome @Turbonelson

That Forum Stomper 1 is gorgeous!

5 Likes

:monkey::briefs: My Brother
But definitely Maui Wowie, Panama Dragon bx4 , Hot Mess and Hooch. Basically all My Brother Gary’s @repins12 ‘s gifts :gift: and I’m dropping 3 of his auto/regulars. Just gotta figure out which of the six strains I’m gonna drop. :wink::v::metal:
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you I love the way she’s frosting up. I grabbed the jewelers loupe this evening just to get a close look. It won’t be hard to tell when she’s ready.trics is heavy on her.

4 Likes

That’s a tasty lineup. I thought you might run some of Repins crosses, he’s getting a good selection over there.

4 Likes

Gary’s got enough seeds to start a seed bank!! :sweat_smile::joy::rofl: And that ain’t no joke My Brother! And I’m stoked to be a grower of his crosses! Stay tuned for further details. :wink: :v::metal:

3 Likes

ya me too. she coming along tho

2 Likes

Thank you, I wish she would hurry a little. I think she’s going to be the one that makes me wait on dropping the next beans.

4 Likes

I’d be happy to send you a few crosses, if you wanna give em a try :v:t4:

5 Likes

I might have to take you up on that. :+1:

5 Likes

Just let me know :v:t4:

4 Likes

Will do :+1:

3 Likes

@repins12 I know you do stuff out of the box. While I was checking on the ladies in the basement looking at my auto clone. I was thinking, what if I used an early top off of an auto and clone it. The let it grow out and use silver on one top bud site. And let it pollinate it’s self. Would something like that work?

2 Likes

It’s funny. I have contemplated the same thing but, I just want to grow them in a solo cup and collect pollen. That way, I could collect some feminized pollen off of most everything I grow. I reversed a couple in a solo cup but nixed em son as they started to grow a set. I wasn’t ready at that time, to do what I am doing now. I know that it can be done but, you wouldn’t get a lot of seeds if you let it pollinate itself versus pollinating another plant. Just my opinion and my experience :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

4 Likes

I’ll be sure to tag you if I try this.

4 Likes

Here is another journal that they locked down and changed the name
New Setup Continuous Growing
This was my first joiurnal

4 Likes

Thank you brother, I’ve got some reading to do. I’m always trying to learn and want to push the envelope just a little.

5 Likes

I don’t know if I am the best person to learn from. I don’t follow any schedules. I don’t chase numbers, because I never check them and if I’m told that I can’t do that or that won’t work, just makes me try harder, to prove that, it will work and I can do it.
I’ve only been growing indoors, for close to 2 years now. Not a lot of experience there but, I have grown outdoors, since the mid 70’s.
If there is ever anything that you think that I can help you with, please don’t hesitate to ask :v:t4:

10 Likes

I like it :+1::grin: I went organic to get away from numbers… the harder I tried to get the numbers just right the worse my plants grew. I grow weed not do science projects!?!

I’m in this boat… going on 4 years indoors and didn’t start growing until the 80s but like the other numbers they’re close enough for the same boat :sweat_smile::grimacing:

Welcome aboard @repins12

5 Likes