Hey ho lets grow

No problem it’s been crazy on this end too. Let’s get these Maui wowies going :metal:

3 Likes

That’s truly what’s up My Brother! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

This is my recommendation when you want to do a mainline/manifold … you do not need to use the 3de …you use the best/strongest set …it can be the 5th for all that it matters … The principle is to give the plant some time to establish itself… When I started I used to top the 3de …

This :point_up_2: is very risky…

Fluxing is the ability to grow a plant horizontally, so in effect you would mainline/manifold and then grow your chosen growth points/flux them to where you want…

Go for it bro…:wink::muscle::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Thank you, I’m going to let them go a bit longer and when I get my box set back up going to transfer them there. And then the training will begin.

3 Likes

Cleaned yesterday and reset the box this evening. Got the little ones in there new home. I’m going to run the two burples and the homemade light through veg if the keep looking good. Topped the Sebrings Revenge this evening at the third node but I also left the second right now thinking it will help her out. Do you think it will? I used the top to try cloning with aloe. I cut the lowest limbs off, cut the end at a 45 and stuck the end in an aloe cutting. Then placed it in soil.

Here’s the box reset, hope the burples isn’t too bad in these pictures.

And the Sebrings Revenge top job.

5 Likes

Looking spot on brother :ok_hand: …just remember to remove the aloe from the cutting… Blitz the flesh and mix with kelp and water that in …:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up. Totally missed that step somewhere along the way :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Checking the girls out this evening and found something odd about the Sebrings Revenge. The leaves are alternating on one side where I topped. I know it’s not as weird as @Dman1969 little oddity or some of the plants @BStarr had going on, but I thought it was just odd. Or is there something to this? Maybe 2020’s lasting effects :thinking: anyway see what you think.

5 Likes

She has a clone structure… :nerd_face:

5 Likes

That was my first thought, I saw where clones have alternating nodes when they start out. Guess she knows her top is trying to be cloned :joy:

5 Likes

Haha am I now known as the Mother of the Stunties :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

:rofl: I know you grow more than that.

6 Likes

Haha yeah but they’re the ones that keep me on my toes and so far, they’re getting BIG

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

20210611_150016

8 Likes

My Sebrings clone had some really weird growth pattern. It’ll be interesting to see how she grows out. :+1:

3 Likes

Dammit… I nearly said something…:wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Lol… What??? :thinking::rofl:

2 Likes

Not much going on this week besides a little training. I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves. The seem to be responding good to it, so we’ll see how they do this coming week.

Sebrings Revenge

Maui wowie

Hope everyone has a good weekend and keep it green.

3 Likes

Whipping those girls into shape :+1:

2 Likes

Nice work! That’s clever how you’ve done that! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you Mr dog. Not as extreme as some on here, still finding my style of growing :+1:

3 Likes