Hey ho lets grow

Luckily I live back in the woods away from other people so we can dry in a spare bedroom and only have to put up with it a week or two at a time.

1 Like

I love the smell of weed, it literally make me happy. I’ve sniffed the bag in the morning just to make my mood better, but everyone does not share that view

7 Likes

OK definitely not buying it then! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just got done trimming

Just more to add for the bubble bags later on. @anon33684698 @Mr_Wormwood I’ll have my tester try it when it dry and I’ll give a smoke report.

6 Likes

Finger licking good lol

2 Likes

Nice! I actually gave up on the gloves for the Northern Lights the other day. Just toooo sticky :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking

2 Likes

It’s finger stickin good :laughing: :rofl:

2 Likes

The rest of the grow is going good. I tilted one light it really blast this last lemon cheese with light, don’t know if it will help. The two under the burples are looking pretty good. I got more space between the nodes than I’ve worked with before. I’m hoping it will benefit me when I go to top and tie them.

My last pictures of the little ones I had there ages mixed up. So this is the Sebrings Revenge at five weeks.

The Maui wowie at four weeks old.

And my last lemon cheese.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and keep it green.

10 Likes

Great start for the next gen and the cheese is lookin fatt, I think you are going to luv it :yum:
I can’t keep the ol lady out of the cheese berry I just jarred a couple days ago… should have never given her a sample :laughing: :rofl:

4 Likes

Thats one less thing to pack :crazy_face: good luck on the move. Thank you by the way, they did really well for my first photo harvest.

3 Likes

I do I like the joint itself to smell good ilike the smoke to smell good and when I leave and come back into it room I like it to smell good. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Out of likes…bit I like…in fact I double tapped the like button…but alas…consider the post liked…:green_heart::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate it. I’m going to take a page from your grows since I’m doing a proper photo grow this time. I’m going to top and tie and then veg to a certain height and then flip. After the cheese is done I’m going to do some measuring to see what my flip height will be.

3 Likes

Awe :+1: its a technique that better suits my style of growing… as you know I do lots of HST, and thus stunt my plants, so flipping by age is really not going to produce for me… :ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Ok I have to admit it won’t be a whole page from your grow. I’m still trying to rap my head around some of the training you and the Kap does. Going to try to flux these two. I might have to get you assistance when I start.

5 Likes

I’m here brother, will gladly help you …:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

After checking the lemon cheese yesterday I decided to put her in the dark. Seen some amber which was what I was trying to avoid. But it had new growth I was watching. I wonder if the blast from the second light contributed to the new growth? This evening did a quick chop on her and now she’s on the drying rack. Buds was super sticky. Here’s what I got from her.

Now time to clean the box and get ready to move the little ones in. Should I swap my burples back in that they are under now? @Arrow it seems I saw where you grow out to six nodes and top at three, is this what you do when you flux?

10 Likes

@Dman1969 happy cannaversary :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you Brother :pray: I deeply appreciate that! And I’m so sorry I’m so behind on your journal :notebook: I got a lot of catching up to do. :person_facepalming:t2:
:sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips:

3 Likes