Hey ho lets grow

@Dman1969 i got my bottle of bembe in the mail today. My lemon cheese is in about the fourth week of flower. Will I benefit from using it this late into flower?

3 Likes

Most definitely My Brother I use it from the time I see buttons. But half dose at first. If you don’t have the feeding schedule here it is. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you brother, I’ll be a little behind. But I’ll have it for my future grows :+1:

4 Likes

Your Not that far behind My Brother your all good! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Time for a little update. The lemon cheese is still packing on weight and looking good. These are being grown to be a day time smoke so not going to go for a lot of amber. Got the Sebrings Revenge and the Maui wowie under my old burple light. I added a fan to help strengthen them a bit since the mw is a little streachie.

The lemon cheese

The Sebrings Revenge on the left and the Maui wowie on the right.

After pictures was taken I knocked over the Maui wowie :man_facepalming:. Got the soil scooped back it the cup but had to add a support to the girl. I always do this when they are in solo cups so no solo cup challenge for me :joy:. That’s what I got going this week. Going to help my wife make cannibutter, we’ll see how it comes out.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.

7 Likes

@kaptain3d could you point be in the direction of dosage calculations. I’ve been down the rabbit hole trying to figure it out till my eyes are crossed. Using 10 grams for one cup of butter.

1 Like

Here’s a couple…

2 Likes

Hey @Turbonelson I keep saying I’m gonna get me some of those cup caddies like from a coffee shop or fast food to hold multiple cups in but I keep forgetting to get em so I’m not sure they’ll work but I’m thinking it will

1 Like

That perfect thank you :+1:

2 Likes

That’s an awesome idea I’ve got to look into that. Literally every time I start in solos I knock one over.

2 Likes

Going to try to make cookies for my mother inlaw. She has taken gummies before but that’s it. I don’t want to dose her too much. Happy mother’s day :crazy_face:. I’ll use my residential tester first.

4 Likes

Is he the one with the crooked eye :crazy_face: lol

3 Likes

:rofl: it’s the wife. Guess after a few bong hits of northern lights she gets a little crooked eyed.

4 Likes

Cannibutter update. Finished with the budder late last night and strained it into pint jars. This morning poked a few holes in the budder and drained off the water from underneath. Wife made a batch of chocolate chip cookies and tested. Starting out with a quarter of a cookie could feel the effects. Happy with the end product, to be honest I was kind of worried we was waisting good buds.

5 Likes

That’s awesome…I can’t wait to try and make some edibles!

2 Likes

I was wanting to wait till I had more of a supply but I think I’ll be ok.

3 Likes

Same here but a couple of my 5 are funky and may be designated for a first attempt at edibles lol

1 Like