Hey guys, just wondering if everything was fine with my plant

If you could turn the lights off. We Could better help you.

Will

Light is already too close less than 10 inches :confused:

I just went to that site
@yoshi was correct and I do agree. I all so agree with the person who wrote this at that site you just posted

Thats the plants way of saying ‘‘Happy,Happy,Joy,Joy’’…We’re Loving life!! The one Plant in the bottom photo is not so happy…She’s saying ''I’ve got a little too much Nutrients in my Soil…and I’m gonna show you the ‘‘Claw’’!! Give her a good Dose of straight Water for a couple days…she’ll bounce back!

Will

I though it was the light, but since its the first time shr does this, and she never went this way when the lights were actually higher than 10inches,she might actually be happy, ph is at 6.5 in soil, wich is the first time its like this since she grew lol. I just started to give the dyna grow bloom as well.

sup fellow growers ! ^^

I Have transplanted 3 of my plant into a 5 Gal pot, they r now resting outside for the day until i bring them bck inside because of the cold night

With that being said i have a couple of question

If i leave them outside with a temp of 10°C at lowest, is it gonna kill the plant ?

If i bring them inside for the night and put them bck during the day outside is it gonna stress the plant by doing this everyday ? or at least until i receive my new lamp which should cover all my plants. I should receive the lamp by next week or the week after :confused:

Or should i just put them inside with lights high enough, so they get a bit of light because 1 or 2 plants, will not be under direct light ? this way they won’t get cold

thanks in advance for your input !

happy growing !

Crist

Purple haze week 5 day 6
trying out my new toy

What are u using nice clear pic

yo iceberg, its a 60X Pocket Microscope Magnifier Loupe Glass LED Light UV FE, really cheap 3.44USD, got it on ebay.

u can clip it on your phone, really easy to use also :wink:

Just noticed there’s 2 lights options xD

2 Likes

The grow Room, can’t wait to harvest !!! LMAO

yo @garrigan62 @yoshi @ktreez420

can you help me diagnose if there is something i might have oversee ?
i’ll try to be as precise as possible.

Auto WW ILGM

Purple haze Photo strain

Auto WW ILGM

P300 was right on top of the plants on the right

So the first 2 picture were the plant that were under my p300, they had some serious light burn, light was really too close, moved the light at 62cm (over 20’'+).
I cut some of the leaves that were dead, but as you can see the leaves looks like they r still yellowing and getting brown tips.
The 3rd picture the plant wasn’t even under direct light from the p300 but she was still receiving a bit of it, what i don’t understand is why on her left she has some brown tips (reflection light from the p300?)???
this is the 3rd days after light burn.

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
purple haze photo strain and 2 auto WW

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
soil

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
6 waiting on the digital pH for a clear answer

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
ILGM bud booster for auto, dyna grow bloom /protek/ magpro for the purple haze

Indoor or Outdoor
Indoor

Light system, size?
p300 platinum LED

Temps; Day, Night
24-28°C / 20°C

Humidity; Day, Night
NA

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
YES

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
NA
Co2; Yes, No
NO

Let me know if u need more info, and thanks again for your time ^^

Cristoner

If you growing in coco blend you might need to add Calmag , are your nitrogen might be running ah lil high .

1 Like