Hey guys I’m back!

It’s been a while! 2 years almost! Dunno if any you guys remember me now :slight_smile: anyways, I’m planning on planting some new ones but outdoor fems this time, UK. Any advice?? You helped me smash my indoor autos last time thank you all so much for the advice! By the way, this site needs a mobile app!! :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome back! Always happy to have growers getting back at it.
I do agree we should use an application, but for legalities in some states it leaves more questions than answers.
I do look forward to it some day when we can all openly talk about cannabis and how beneficial it really is.

5 Likes

Thanks buddy good to be back! And yeah that does make sense! It’s a huge shame how much it benefits alot of people!

3 Likes

@Se7en Welcome Home lol!! Can’t you just use your browser on your phone? I haven’t logged on with anything other than my iPhone.

5 Likes

Thanks fam! Haha yeah that’s what I’m using, I just added it to my home screen that will do XD

3 Likes

Yeah - knowledge is practically forbidden in many conservative states and truth is under attack there.
Gotta call a spade a spade…

5 Likes

Hahaha praises for this forum!

1 Like

If anyone has any advice for growing outside UK. Here is the list, the two autos I will more likely do inside, which I think I’m still good for :pray:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Nothing helpful to add for outdoors, but I will say I’ve enjoyed my GoG and Expert Seeds seeds. Good choices :v:

3 Likes

Thank you!! Looking forward to seeing how they turn out :pray:t2:

1 Like

Welcome back , Where does time go don’t seem like 2 years. :v::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you!! Haha I think I exaggerated a bit :laughing: last year summer I think the last time I was active on here while I moved house etc. but it’s great to be back!

2 Likes