Hey guys i just started a new run

Hey guys here are some new pics of my girls

Purple lemonade auto

GGA there almost five days out of the soil the gorilla glue auto is abit of a runt

My next run has begun 4 are OGKush Auto and #5 is a bag seed that sat over night in a drop of water that I didnā€™t see and it had a tail and it caught up to the others like crazy. Iā€™m calling it Skywalker because I got it from Luke. I use Happy Frog and Ocean Forest products they recommended on this form, I was using Walmart Potting soil to start but I mix the Happy Frog products with the potting soil from the previous harvest, all seem to be happy. Sprouts on 4-2 Transplanted today.

1 Like

2 Likes

Hi guys here is a update on my girls there doing well they have been transplanted into there final homes the purple lemonade auto is going great and the gorilla glue auto is doing good aswell

2 Likes

4 days they are doing great probably going to separate them

2 Likes

Ok guys what im about to say will have alot people commenting on what i have done with one of my autos .Ok i have super cropped my purple lemonade auto it has been fimmed aswell i know its not a common practice to super crop a auto but im not a common person i dont follow the the general rules for growing autos i like to change things and try new things my plant doesnt seem to be stressed out from doing the super cropping it has bounced back really good i have done it early enough in its life so it can recover i know when yous see it and find out how old the plant is most of use will be going u cant do that to it at that age well its done and lets see how it goes shall we here are some new pics of the girls the first pic is the purple lemonade auto these plants are a week old

The second pic is of the gorilla glue auto

2 Likes

@Aussie_autos Donā€™t do this and donā€™t do that. What are they trying to do? Make a good boy of you. Do they know where itā€™s at?
Personally, I think experimenting with different or totally new techniques is a good thing! If we all followed the same recipe, how do we learn?
Iā€™ve done some shits and giggles experiments before. Always fun to see what happens! Some things work well and get incorporated into my ā€œmethodsā€, others may be like ā€œWell, never do that again!ā€
Live, learn, grow. Smoke 'em when done! Happy growing!

2 Likes

Lol who are ā€˜theyā€™???

1 Like

Rodger Hodgsonā€¦sorry, showing my age! School by Supertramp, off of Crime of the Century album.

But I guess ā€œTheyā€ could refer to many peopleā€¦those that try and get you to follow their ways, buy their products, believe in their beliefs. Think of sheep vs cats, ever try and herd a flock of cats?

1 Like

Not to worry @Aussie_autos does not worry about others opinions, and experimentation is in the bloodā€¦ :v:
Personally I find it very interesting. :thinking:

@Spudgunner that sounds like a Mission for me and my trustee sidekick Stonerman!!
https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=udweiser+dog+commercial+hersing+cats&fr=iphone&.tsrc=apple

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=udweiser+dog+commercial+hersing+cats&fr=iphone&.tsrc=apple

Shit Iā€™m having a helluva time loading the Budweiser herding cat commercial lol oh well. Iā€™m a tard at techy

Any cat herding questions should be forwarded to @CatDadPower IMMEDIATELY !! With a handle like that this oneā€™s gotta be an expert!! :thinking::wink::joy::man_shrugging:

1 Like

Username and profile picture definitely check out :joy:

2 Likes

@CatDadPower beware sticky bud will hold cat hair. Your gonna regret letting her in there.

1 Like

@CatDadPower your setup and plants look great btw lol!!

1 Like

On top of that, Iā€™m not particularly keen to the idea of one of them eating or licking something thatā€™ll make them sick, so theyā€™ve been banned. Thereā€™s a lot of fertilizer and nutrient residue all over the floors and work bench from accidental spills.

And thank you! It was a rocky start, but Iā€™m really hoping these next 4-6 weeks of flower have some promising results!

@CatDadPower i let some grass willow thingys bloom too close to my grow last summer and Iā€™m still picking them fluffy sobā€™s outta my trim work lol. And Iā€™m sure a lighter hitting cat hair is gonna taste and smell way worse brotha!! Still makes for a cool azz pic.

1 Like

@CatDadPower plume is the word maybe?

@CatDadPower hey @Borderryan22 tell him why your plants in jail lol! I donā€™t know where that pic is but please share bro.

2 Likes