Hey guys going to make liquid fish fertilizer with theses

I went fishing today and i caught three fish one three pound tilapia and a six pound European carp and a small carp ive cut them all up into smaller pieces put them in a bucket with water and brown sugar now i put the lid on the bucket and leave it for six months at the end i will have a beautiful liquid fish fertilizer my plants will love it also ive put some dirt with bacteria and all the good stuff

8 Likes

Oŕ blend them in the BassO matic blender only 39.99 here pn SNL sold by Dan Akonry

6 Likes

Are you going to need a respiratory to get near that when you open the bucket? :blush::v:

4 Likes

Once they have broken down it wont be so bad because im using brown sugar to help break down the fish proteins plus it has a bit of soil in there to give the microbes to the mix so they can start to break down the proteins and all of that down i will let it sit for six weeks then i will check it if need to be i will let sit for six months if i have to but in the end the smell wont be bad but it will give my plants a good kick in the roots thats for sure

4 Likes

I use Fish Emulsion, really Greens up Plants, I never tried to make my own, Keep posted on how it works for you, It will be cheaper than buying the store bought stuff

And it more fun lol i get to go out to catch the fish

4 Likes

Same Some For Food! Use the Trash Fish for Fertilizer, I remember reading in a history book, back in school, the Indians always dropped a fish in a hole before they planted corn , that was there fertilizer!

2 Likes

I do the same thing … except
The brown suger

I also do a seaweed one and a kina one

1 Like

I chopped up carp plant with plants love ìt

1 Like

I put a big snapper head under a sour d once … i got 62 dry oz from it

1 Like

See Growing Weed isn’t all that complicated, Do what the Indians did Drop a Fish in the hole :fish:

1 Like

I would get Stoned before I opened up that bucket, and Drunk Too :partying_face::beer::beer:

1 Like

The bucket wont be opened for six months and it should have a sweet smell ive watched a few videos about this and everyone who has done it has said it doesn’t have a bad smell to it they said its a sweet smell

2 Likes

If i can get my hands on some seaweed i would do the same thing with it aswell and make seaweed liquid

1 Like

I am totally jealous on the fishing. A city pond here stocked and some bass. They are wiley. Only large pond for many miles. Many miles…sigh.

1 Like

I’m going to watch the YouTube viedo sounds interesting, I have heard of people putting fish guts directly into there garden plot in the winter months and it will be ready for the Spring, I been using fish fertilizer on my plant’s, and it’s good fertilizer, it doesn’t have any bad effects, it doesn’t burn any leaves just turn them green , plus it’s 100 % organic, Just Don’t open the Bucket until 6 months :rofl: look what it does for my Bruce Banner and Gorilla Glue plant’s here is a couple of pictures, I use it from start to finish

3 Likes

Where i was fishing its on the side of a main road lol

3 Likes

Thats beautiful bro i used to put whole fish in my veggie garden when i 15 years old ive been growing vegetables from the age of 15 my grandfather and grandmother showed me how to grow veggies and what to do

3 Likes

Grandad And I got carp from all the creels,rivers around Dayton and we would cut the in half plant watermelon and half fish wow. Every tomotoa plant corn chop chop GI

This is basically an FAA? @Aussie_autos