Hey folks any help is appreciated

I’m just a mod because I know all the rules of the forum and was asked to. I only try to give advice on things I’ve seen. Dealt with this plenty with fox farms, just haven’t dealt with his nutrients.

3 Likes

Maybe the light is a lil close, also what’s your RH? Looks like light bleaching. I believe clawing up can also be an attempt to retain water. Just my .02

1 Like

Take my compliment dangit! :rofl::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Just going by ur pics it looks like a magnesium def and a calcium def u can give some epsom salts to ur plant for the magnesium i would suggest half tablespoon per gallon and u may want to give se cal/mag aswell

2 Likes

You’re a fine grower as well. Good catch. I’ll also add that all affected leaves will not recover.

At around this point in flower I would perform a select defoliation of fan leaves to open plant up to bud sites with more air and light penetration. Dose with cal mag as stated and I would also suggest a runoff TDS to see if you are ready to do a flush/reset. FF does call out periodic flushing of their medium during the grow.

2 Likes

Thanks guys really appreciate the input. Seems like a quality message board. I think ill hang around and let yall know how it went. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Best growing forum with great atmosphere. Glad ur here.

2 Likes

PaOjtXFCVqp5Q8g0si

1 Like

If you’re using AN, did you get their Sensi-Cal? I add that about every 3rd batch I mix up for mine. I still get leaves like that, but not until about week 6 or 7 of flowering and I just let ride at that point. It happens on one strain I have but not the other.

1 Like

I didnt get the whole line up from AN was just running the base nutrients. I do have some other suff around though and added some calmag plus from botanicare. I top dressed with mycos and fed yesterday. I guess we’ll see what happens. :man_shrugging: