Hey everyone please help!

Yes lmao I didn’t have spell check on the app

I’m with @bob31 and @Countryboyjvd1971: I am doing a monster cropped Gold Leaf in coco and she’s nasty! There’s a seeded GL next to her that isn’t as vigorous.

Ok @bob31 @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 @Countryboyjvd1971 @TDubWilly
I cut at a 45° and peeled the very outer later about a inch up and split the stem dipped into rooting hormone put a little in the holes got four like that and four the same way just put into water I hope I get one out of the 8 fingers crossed… I don’t need to be good o can deal with lucky. Oh yes I cUT all the leaves down

I hope this works I pUT a small heater to keep it around 78 to 80
And their in a mix of burpees organic seed starter with vermiculite and a couple handfuls of promix

4 Likes

Nice @Sirsmokes
Remember they will look worse before they get look better mist the leaves right before lights on I try to do it 2 hours before they will up take moisture that way till you get the roots started and watch for new growth and keep soil moist by misting the top layer
You don’t want it to be too wet right now
You can get stem rot if you leave it wet FYI
They are adults so once rooted need to be treated as such also

1 Like

Thank you, yea I was told they don’t have roots so it does no good to water them yet. Thanks for info hopefully with the help from everyone here they will make it. I took 8 to get hopefully 1 my luck I will end up with 8 and have to kill some…

Also, a clear dome over them can be helpful if they look like they could use extra humidity. My guess is you’re going to be up to your eyeballs in rooted cuttings haha!

1 Like

@Sirsmokes give them at least two weeks in soil before giving up as @Countryboyjvd1971 said they will look worse before better but at week 3 they may take off

@Sirsmokes and make sure your time is back to 18/6 or more personally I go for 24 hours On for cloning under fluorescent

Right now they aRe getting 19 hrs of light

As long as 18 or more they should start vegging in about three weeks , keep soil moist , what’s up in the Mountain Dew bottles? Different? My buddy waters with diluted clonex and in three-four weeks they in soil they come alive for sure with 18 . I do 24 light and use an oxy clone machine hydro with clonex and in 10 - 14 days have amazing roots started I then gently pull them out and place in soil. They wilt for a couple days then take off

@Sirsmokes for got your tag! Lol!

Yea every thing in the bottles is just ph water with a clone hormone I wish I had a clone machine but I do not and don’t have the room to justify it with mama