Hey everyone.. I'm Queensly new grow just starting

Ok well here my 4week update.

Now im proud n lil upset cause someone on reddit said my plants should b 3times this size. N wen I looked at there they where big compared to mine I look like week one compared to there’s
So I lowered my light n hope in few days they get lil bigger n catch up

2 Likes

Are they smaller then they could be , yea, but you re doing better then I was at week 3. First time is all about figuring out the basics of a good grow , then you push things slightly to figure out what is optimal. My recommendation is if you have par maps of your lights get them under 600 -700 ppfd of light . Top pic is week 3 when I didn’t know what I was doing, bottom pic is week 5 when i figured most things out ( top right is S bottom right is a 2.5 week Jack herer)

1 Like

Dont buy into the hype of other people’s grow’s…
I’m in water only and plants grow extremely fast compared to a soil grow…
But that doesn’t always happen…
Some plants are just slow starter’s…
Just keep doing what your doing…
Your girls will be just fine…
Patience is the biggest thing with this hobby…
Nothing happens over night , I don’t care how good you think you are , sometimes people are just alot of talk and would rather be negative towards your outcome…
Dont listen to that mess… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ok i found the pic n link they sent me im fin put it on here.

This is there n they have a grow dairy. Should we discuss yall. Lol I can’t send link but grow dairies

yea u ready to tie your big bud to side. Im ready for that stage

1 Like

yea cause I see the big difference between my first seeds n my second seeds. Cause they 3weeks n still look lik a week.

1 Like

If you look closely it’s actually pulled twice since its growing totally like an indica I’m going to grow it in a spiral

Ok i got a gangsta lean starting wat going on now

20200917_194425
N am i getting close to seeing sum

1 Like

Wrong pic on one lol

They’re just leaning towards the light to maximize photosynthesis ( good sign that they’re getting better light) :star_struck:

2 Likes

@Covertgrower
@GreenSnek
@peachfuzz
Ok i move light down this wat happen i got 3 opening up more so how long before I tie them down to side.

I have one that the leaves are going down so I move the light n move it around in tent.

1 Like

Once they can reach the total edge of your pot with the node you tie down so probably about 1 more week I usually tie a pretty tight anchor ring around my pot and tie them down to that also your girl is dropping from over water or underwater so either let her dry out or water her and she’ll perk back up (my guess is over water)

2 Likes

The plant with the droopy leaves might be a lil thirsty…
Stick your finger down as far as you can and make sure that it is still a little moist… :+1::wink:
They are lookin good tho…
And as stated above , I would let them get a little bigger before you start to tie them down…
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

This wat I got for wen that time comes

ok yall kno im still new so wen i do water i water once a day so should i move to twice a day n i water all them the same n i got the rain maker.