Hey everyone.. I'm Queensly new grow just starting

Or you can add dirt to make a mound for support.

@Queensly you got a fan gently blowing on you babys? Fyi the cheap emergency blankets are only a buck or two and most often are mylar.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

The cups worked one came out soil today so wen do i move cup

fin get a fan waiting on it from Amazon

1 Like

Can you send a picture? Just want to have a clear understanding.

1 Like

@Queensly you’ll want to keep the dome on them until they have 4-6 long fingered leaves on them. Or if they put grow the cups.

Well update on my babies super skunk hero my babiesUploading: 20200903_024707.jpg… Uploading: 20200903_024704.jpg… Uploading: 20200903_024701.jpg… Uploading: 20200903_024657.jpg…

Uploading: 20200903_024654.jpg…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Wishful thinking but still a lil to young for pistils, pretty little gals though

I’m just hoping they girls period lol.

3 Likes

Ok questions so my other plants aint really take off n one look weird so I might keep one but can I re use my soil.

As long as you remove the roots yup but what’s your issues( sometimes the shorties will surprise you with a growth spurt my old 2nd best girl is now the runt and my old runt nearly rivals my best girl who’s a week older)

1 Like

Sorry for late response imma take a pic of them now n and put a pic wen they first came out. And let me explain lil better. So I got the ssh (super skunk hero) I did them first they are 4 week this week.
I planted the ss (sunset sherbert 4 plant) a week after the skunk. Now this is how the ss looking mind u took never came up out soil. The other 2 came up like a week 2week later.

And they also have a new home Atwell bigger grow tent too the ss out closet.
And this my first grow so ion kno much

1 Like

Hmm tricky cause they don’t look unhealthy nor are they stretching from lack of light , I’d personally give them 1 last week to shape up and if they aren’t cut them out , heck hellraiser doesn’t tolerate stragglers at all

Yea i like one but one one it only has 2leafs not four im fin put a better pic up of just that one. N wat hell raiser or u saying that as a regular term. Lol.

Hellraiser is a regular on here who really knows what he’s doing I thought everyone knows him :sweat_smile: is that seed shell still attached to the seedling ?

2 Likes

Yea those where my first thought but no. I been took that seed shell off. But I will say this wen that one came out soil I took it off. (I thought I took it completely off lol ) but wen it grw lil more it was looking weird the the next one came out soil wit no shell n look different within a day so I knew sum wasn’t right. So it was a piece of shell left on the side but I removed that a week n few days ago. So it look like burnt or sum. Ion kno. :laughing: but I got 16 seed left so not gon cry bout spoil milk. :laughing: :rofl: p.s. I take samples if yall got em :laughing: :rofl: no but seriously im hoping it gets better cause they where in closet before i bought a bigger tent. N they was under 300 w light N closet. The ones in tent was under 600 w. Now I have bigger tent so they all fit. N i have both light in there. But I did order me a 1000w so I can just use that n 600 w n put my 300w n my small tent

2 Likes

What you have to understand is that because you put them into such a big container from the get go , they are building roots and wont really start to grow ontop of the soil until they build their feet…
That’s why most people start out in solo cups and eventually move to a 1 gallon then a 3 gallon and possibly into a 5 gallon… .
So that the roots and plant kinda grow at the same time , it speeds things up a bit…
Once your plants get rooted they are going to explode and grow hella fast…
Just give them time… :+1::wink:
@Queensly
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes