Hey everyone.. I'm Queensly new grow just starting

When you water , do it at about 4 inches away from your plant to promote root growth…
The plant will find water…
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I would water again…
Soil is lookin dry…
You definitely dont want your soil becoming hydrophobic…
Just water like I said around the outside…
Should be good…

1 Like

Thanks loves. This my first grow. Yea fin ph my water i kno im not supposed to water much but just keep it moist. N maybe next week put lil 444 gai in

So I was doing that wit my cup of water n forgot I bought a whole spray bottle lol. So sum the water rolled to the plant. But I fix my mistake n finished wit my spray bottle n I got 2 sprout now

1 Like

we got another one yessss

2 Likes

Thanks all my babies have sprouted up.
So again
Its 3 germ
One in straight dirt.
Super skunk hero I got the seed from some green i got from dispensary.
Yes I just received my ILGM seeds sunset sherbert they been in water 4 of em for 16 hr n they are now at the bottom of bowl.
So the water tip help alot.
So my only question is should I put 444 in like next week. Or do I do 284 & 444
look at those stem nice n strong

1 Like

Hi @Queensly,

Looking good! You will find so many helpful people on here, I’m doing my first indoor grow and doing some autos on my balcony. I’ve always done outdoor so I’ve got lots to learn. Roll on Summer! Welcome… and I’ll follow along :grinning:

Definitely stick with the 444 (844 is closer to what they use this early until pre flower where they use closer to 486 till finish)

1 Like

Hi there , ive been growing my lady for awhile now and last night I notice this. Does anyone know what it is and how I can get rid of it . Thanks in advance

@Covertgrower @peachfuzz @GreenSnek
I personally don’t kno but my budz might

Can we get support ticket?

1 Like

@NL u heard the man support ticket :tickets: :laughing: . Mean products soils wat u uses n he mean everything from ph to lights. I dont have templates but go to one his post or he might put it up here. For u

Using coco soil and grown outdoor for some time but then I brought her indoor under lights ph level 6.5 -6.9

Looks like its wilting…
Did this happen before you brought it inside…?
Have you checked for bugs… ?
Did you feed it right before this happened… ?

Like this these all i had rn ill get better ones tomorrow

1 Like

@peachfuzz @Covertgrower now here my other babies they a week old now Uploading: 20200828_082057.jpg…

4 Likes

also wat kind seeds. How old

@Covertgrower or do i need to foil my walls

Flat white will work. I recommend diamond Mylar if you want something fancy. Or plain Mylar.

Flat white paint is still cheaper.

@Covertgrower ok cool so u kno i got one week olds :laughing:. But wen i was spraying today one kind of fell over so is this wen i start to train them to stay up. So I should get a stick or sum. I already have the wire ties n stuff.