Hey everyone.. I'm Queensly new grow just starting

Looks like anything questionable was removed?

I did it already. I couldn’t delete the picture so I had to delete the whole post

3 Likes

No problem. If you need help with something like that in the future just tag one of us. We can usually help.

1 Like

Hey yall I got new vid check it out.

3 Likes

Found the video go like n follow pleass

I swear I dont kno y my pics looks purple n its not. Lmao so funny to me but but light things are on. Yall recommended it. N its actually looks great

Couple more pics :heart_eyes: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: so we have blue cheese just got top today. One of the sunset sherbert has been topped one was topped but that the big one it grew back. Then my blue haze that was transplant in video is looking tremendous. Cheese was a jar baby to it was transplanted 2 days before haze n u see its double in size that y I topped it today

2 Likes

Ok so I had a few seed that did not germ. Thanks u so much ilgm for sending me new seeds. N few extra. So if u have issues ilgm does honor there replacement

3 Likes

they looking good i see the one that just hit week 7 show them pistol now im really excited :grin: :laughing: :smile: :heart_eyes: :grimacing:

1 Like

Update on sum my babies from my 2 sunsets sherbert big one n the blue clues bunch my blue cheese blue haze and my blue dream

1 Like

N this my super skunk all yall said was a boy lol. Yall said my growth was stunt I gave it love n care n after lil trim u can see her pistal real good.

N this my sunset sherbert her pistal are long n she only 7 weeks nope just hit 8 this week

Like this girl getting real bushy. Is it supposed to stay this bushy

1 Like

Need lil advise on wat next I got them tied down but it b back a bush the next day

Everything is looking good…
If you want them to stretch a lil more , you can raise your light… :wink::+1:
:v::sunglasses:

N I think I have 3 going in flower.

so wats next

U think I should put it higher

What light schedule are you running and do you want them all to flower… ?
Sometimes some strains are just real bushy…
Your light seems pretty high already…
But you could still try it and see if they will stretch a little…

I’m on 24 hr they all auto in this tent. N full spectrums on light so it can b more red not bluple . Im feeding imma put pic n those 3 are in soil the rest is coco that y sum extra bushy i see big difference.

1 Like

It’s still kinda hard to tell if they are going into full flower with the blurple lighting…
They could just be starting to show you maturity…

1 Like