Hey everyone.. I'm Queensly new grow just starting

Nono wasn’t anything you said @Nicky

2 Likes

Hdy hey hey we not gon do that here yall. We friend we can all disagree at times. Lol :laughing: :rofl: but I was in group chat or zoom that wat u call it wit um 420 grower club n he said they fine its the fact I started them in they forever home so he said they still gaining there roots. But yall aint tell me to pinch the stem or wat ever lol. Or cause lil stress to stem but yea im new to it all. Its gon get better :relieved: :100:

3 Likes

Just blame the alcohol lol :laughing:

I thought I maybe offended queensly by saying the plants were small for six weeks and didn’t want her to To take it offensively that’s why I hat typing and text I’m more of a spoken word type of person very passionate when I speak but you don’t get that from text @Nicky

4 Likes

That’s why we live and learn and learn from our mistakes and do it better the next time until we get it down to a science

1 Like

That’s fair I’m sorta blunt because I’m talking facts mostly and we try to learn with as little amount of BS as possible.

2 Likes

This Canna coco right here might be the best in my opinion. It’s pricey. One day on Amazon the price was 17.50 but then that same day it was the regular 60-70 . I think someone screwed up. Oh well :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Here my sunset sherbert. I got 2 one is 3 weeks

these are 6 weeks n starting to show there pistol.
I got nu nutes recipe for success technaflora see big difference. Also new light 1500 w came so its in the big tent now.

3 Likes

Got a box With a label in that pic you might want to remove…and the pic too. Just sayin.
Also, I’d cover those clear cups if they are in the tent with light. Don’t want light getting to your roots.

1 Like

@dbrn32 and @Covertgrower have helped me remove pics.

1 Like

N this my oldest like 7 weeks n lean on curvcurve or growing wit curve but top her once already.

4 Likes

Nice. One of mine has that lean going on too. I just snapped it so she’s leaning a bit more now lol.
Go back through…you still got a box monster in those pics. The ones up above a post or two…

1 Like

Not understanding this comment mayb yall can explain.
@Queensly I would recommend switching both the bloom and veg part of the light on the blurple leds might be worth looking into a white spectrum light even a Mars hydro something with a full spectrum around 3500kelvin or if you have a separate veg area a 4100kevlin spectrum

Those lights split what par they have between those 2 settings meaning if you want the most out of them just flip everything on. As for the second part blue spectrum lights grow veg better where as red spectrum grows flower better so people usually have dedicated tents to one or the other

Still confused. Y would I not jut press veg. So confused cause my plants light this light better tbh. They have improved wit the new nutes and the light been good. So im just confused :confused: cause wat its supposed to b just white . N if I turn both light on dont that give more light n I dont want them to burn out. So like ion kno lol :laughing: :rofl:

Yeah, but think about sunlight…it’s light is quite white, with reds and yellows at sunrise/sunset. Having more light will most likely help not hurt the little ladies as long as it isn’t too close.
And be careful with boxes and pictures…I had the same problem and now I’m hyper vigilant.

1 Like

So basically yall saying white cool n red for flower

Well I thought wen u turn everything on its like u use the whole 1500w or sum :thinking: u kno. Yall kno im blonde

I’ve done research and alot of people say that if they autos u can do the veg n bloom from sprout to harvest cause autos flower wen they want so ill try wat yall say. But I dont kno y it b looking blue cause it b looking white to me.

1 Like

In pictures it will come out more blue and purple. If you use your flash closer up, you’ll get a greener looking plant and the light will look less purple in the pics.