Hey everyone.. I'm Queensly new grow just starting

Just saying we’re all going to make mistakes don’t let it upset you cause we’ll help

1 Like

Sounds like the roots aren’t growing deep enough. It’s in a bigger pot now so you can water it a little more. Pour water out around it in a circle instead of spray. The water will go deeper and the roots will go down farther.

1 Like

Ok update i put myco in soil today did feeding. I haven’t changed pots there b here tomorrow n I couldn’t get my ride to my soil. Bummer but I have this coming out too now

2 Likes

But fin put them to sleep now

1 Like

If that spout is a 6 week old plant it’s a dud, toss it. These are 3 weeks…

@beardless I use bagged coco coir tripple washed and buffed, regardles of the brand, then I just go home pour it in a tote with perlite until its a 60/4 mix then I add Mykos and fill 5 gallon buckets. Water them and let dry for a day before transplant. Drop extra Mykos in transplant hole. Done.

3 Likes

Thanks. When I hydrate the blocks I add CalMag to the water. Then spread it on a screen outside to let it dry. It took the Burpee block 3-4 day days in the sun to dry. I will look for a better grade / blend of coco to use. Appreciate the info.

u talking bout this right

Yes Something less refined than the most recent blocks I tried.

Ok burpe was the brand ok i get it

N I went thur a few n read reviews on each wat people was saying n this one had the best reviews n its 10 lb so im trying make sure i get enough perlite. N I think u guys said calmag. I been watching vids they say or coco nuts a n b but I got to buff it. So do I got to mix any thing else :thinking: other than 1. Coco coir buff n clean
2. 30/60 of Coco n perlite (should there b any 444, or myco with that mix)
3. Super soil at bottom of pot.
4. Put Coco in.
5 transplant n lil myko n hole before then done.

@Nicky I dont give up they’ll b fine. Just watch yall never kno they weak sometimes b the toughest in the end

3 Likes

That’s what I was trying to say @Nicky but apparently I was being rude about it I guess far from rude though just trying to give a fellow grower a little guidance

1 Like

Fox farms makes a coco it’s called coco loco works great

i havent found on your page if you said how much you want to grow. are you looking to grow pounds or an ounce or two? what made you decide to grow your own? do you know there is a beginner forum on this site? it has so much knowledge. i really would start at the beginner pages and read everything. it is amazing what really goes into growing great weed. we need to know WHY we do stuff not just jump in and do whatever. i think the best reading on here is go to search and type in whats wrong with my plants. you will be able to spot problems better. trust me, there will be problems. lol plus, dont trust all the reviews you see on amazon. use your search bar here. its better

4 Likes

Well put @pptrsha1

1 Like

its what everyone did for me when i started growing

1 Like

We live and we learn If were not learning we’re not doing it right

1 Like

The coco I used before the Burpee product was Plant!t Organic Coco Mix. It is also labeled under Grow!T brand. It is a mix of fibers and pith which is why when it is mixed with peat, compost, perlite it kept its loft and good aeration. Burpee even with perlite compacted too much and retained too much water for my liking.
I also found Prococo that contains both fiber and chips. Now I get to make a custom coco blend in addition to my soil mix. I am not one to leave well enough alone.
Thanks for looking. This stuff can be a bit of a rabbit hole.

1 Like

Coco loco is I guess what I would call a hybrid. My regular soil mix I mix is probably pretty similar to it. Thanks

2 Likes

I was surprised at how nice this cheap viagrow coco turned out after I gave it a double rinse and double buffer super fluffy Maybe a little finer then desirable but still very usable

2 Likes

Sorry I’m lost did I offend you?

1 Like