Hey! Check out Shockdog on Disney Plus!~

Gonna “borrow” a password and check you out.

2 Likes

Oh no it’s the fuzz!!! That’s awesome man! Congrats! I’ll check it out tonight.

2 Likes

Congrats, very cool! I don’t have Disney+, but I’ll look for YouTube clips or something.

:grinning:

I have a particular fondness for the undead, err umm, that is in movies/shows, lol, so I especially like that last one. :grin:

1 Like

Cool man! At the beginning of my career I played an Alpha Zombie on Army of the Dead. :grinning:

9 Likes

Haha the alphas were scary! Loved that movie! I don’t really keep up on journals I’m terrible at remembering to write everything down lol. Here’s what I have in tents now though!

Back left is mimosa shot, back right blueberry cupcake, front left is mimosa x orange punch and front right is blackberry moonrocks. Just sent them into flower a week ago so excited to watch them stretch!

Next run started in veg tent is planet of the grapes, strawberry cough, sour diesel, and wedding cake x jungle tree.

4 Likes

Damn, BWoods! Legit!!! Plants look super healthy!!! :grinning:

1 Like

I just watched the trailer, looks fun! Looks like it on Netflix, and I don’t have that subscription, either. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Neither do I. :rofl:

1 Like

LOL. We have Amazon Prime, the local library, and sometimes a free trial here and there. :joy: On occasion, I’ll buy things with Amazon digital credits, like all four seasons of What We Do in the Shadows, I love that show. :vampire: :bat: :skull: :zombie: :ghost:

2 Likes

I knew we had a spy between us. :sob::scream::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@ShockDog thats awesome brother! Congrats on the gig!

2 Likes

Thanks, BigCat. I appreciate your positive energy, dude. :sparkles:

2 Likes

I am planning to check out Shockdog this weekend.

3 Likes

That’s awesome Shock, gonna have to check it out! Any upcoming roles to add to the IMDb?

5 Likes

Yeah man. There’s a film called Robots that I filmed with Jack Whitehall and Shailene Woodley and Anthony Hinez. Should be distributed soon. :grinning:

6 Likes

Thats whats up! Look at you all dressed up like a Fed! Grats on some screen time! How long you been an actor, and where else can we see your talent?

5 Likes

There are others. :grinning:
I have a spot in the Breaking Bad universe and was directed by Vince Gilligan and worked on an episode with guest director Giancarlo Esposito.
Shared some scenes with Bob Odenkirk and Rhea Seehorn. And Jonathan Banks, whom you might know as Mike Ehrmantraut. :grinning:
And other stuff as well!
Fun!

5 Likes

And,
spoiler alert!!!

I stuffed Howard Hamlin’s lifeless body into a refrigerator.
:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Lol is this you!?:joy:

6 Likes

Yep!!! And my buddy Dylan Kenin! :grinning:
He was on Only the Brave.

4 Likes