Hey! Check out Shockdog on Disney Plus!~

Any of you that have Disney Plus can check out ol’ Shockdog in episode eight of the new National Treasure series!
Just released yesterday. :grinning:
e2401c25fd4895c78249dd18b9feb58fcbb3f561_2_690x441
6be86103f113e090f3f3cdfe05cfb033c7561d28_2_332x499

Shock

21 Likes

@Freebirdmikes

2 Likes

So sick bro! Glad I bumped into you here! Will be checking it out for sure!

3 Likes

You and me both, brother! Well met! :grinning:

3 Likes

This is about as close to social media I get. Gonna do a IG pretty soon for the flowers.

4 Likes

Yeah, I used to do social media man but it was poisoning me. I think it poisons everybody, honestly.

9 Likes

I do way too many activities that some would consider questionable so it’s best for me to not leave a trail of photographs behind! Lmao. I’d rather leave my phone in my pocket and enjoy the hell out of life.

As a recovering drug addict I know im living a second chance life most people don’t get. Im happy all the time cause I’ve been through hell and decided I don’t want to live there anymore.

9 Likes

Me too, brother. Me too. Cocaine, crack, crystal meth… Hell, anything anybody could slide across a table to me was going in my system. And alcohol… Lots of it. For decades. The doctors told me I was gonna die if I didn’t change my ways (yep. DoctorS… Plural.) and eventually I did. Praise Odin.
Been like six years now or something like that. I stopped counting.

7 Likes

Heroin and meth for about 12 years solid, did some prison time straightened up had 3 years clean went off the deep end about 18 months ago and just hit 10 months last week!
Congrats bro. I find much serenity in growing cannabis, it helps to really center me. This forum gives me an outlet to share with and help others. Glad to see someone else is finding peace in it too.
My wife is my saving grace. She’s put up with a lot, Bonnie and Clyde, ride or die. I gotta have a constant and she is it! Keep your head up and roots down bro!

Get Growin!

7 Likes

Wait that’s you in the show?

5 Likes

Das me! :grinning:

8 Likes

Very cool man congrats! First actor I’ve ever met lol I have Disney plus I’m definitely going to check it out!

3 Likes

Awesome, brother! Thanks so much! If you’ve got a grow journal, tag me in it and I’ll check out your work! :grinning:

3 Likes

He ain’t Lyin! Lol. Congrats for you friend. You seem to be doing well in all you do brother. Hats off to ya! :clap: :clap: :clap: you absolutely deserve a slow clap AND a toast. I’ll be sticking around here for a while this forum is probably my favorite place to just browse and Read.

Get Growin!

3 Likes

After confirming you are an FBI agent I will no longer be attending these forum posts.

12 Likes

@ShockDog definitely going to watch this! Congratulations brother!!!

1 Like

Then I must warn you.
I am also a Secret Service Agent, a county cop, private security personnel, a hired enforcer for organized crime, an ICE agent, a soldier and a zombie. To date, that is. :wink:

10 Likes

Even though marijuana has been decriminalized in many states. I do my best to limit any personal identifying information about myself or my activities. I just want to discuss growing.

2 Likes

Good show. Congratulations

2 Likes

Where bad company will get you. Glad to see things have turned around.

3 Likes