Hey all, how much longer do you think I have to harvest

I know she’s getting close and don’t want to cut to early or late. And any opinions would be great :blush:

And when should I start flushing her?

1 Like

@Rockminer you need a loupe or a magnifier to see the trichomes to know for sure. Cloudy to amber seems to be most people’s preference. There is a chart somewhere on here that explains the differences.

1 Like

I have one. Just worried I’ll start flushing to late

@Rockminer. Looks like about 2-3 more weeks give or take.
None of the lower pistils have started to recede or darken.
They’ll fatten up quite a bit yet. :+1:
I wouldn’t stop feeding them yet either.
:v:

4 Likes

Oh I’m it going to. Thank :grin:

What strain are you growing?

Girl Scout cookies auto, and green crack

Yep like @Oldguy says, 2-3 weeks.

1 Like

Thanks beardless :metal:

Very nice!!! Well done!

1 Like

2-3 weeks till harvest or flushing. My main question is when to feed just plain water

To harvest. I don’t do a flush. The last 2 weeks I stop nutrients and use only ph water with decent runoff. Let the plant consume the nutrients in the soil (which not a lot because of runoff practice and measures) and also what is left in the leaves. They look pretty beat up by harvest time.

1 Like

Yup. I agree with the 2-3 weeks til preps for harvest attitude. Basically feed 2-3 more weeks for now. Post pictures during that time. If she is closer, you have time to still use just plain water. Its a natural kinda slow flush.

1 Like

Will do. Thanks :star_struck:

Updated pics. She’s getting close. The other three have time. I don’t know how to tag ppl

3 Likes

I don’t know how to tag ppl. Posted updated pics. Should I start just feeding water?

1 Like

On my first indoor grow but been reading this forum like it’s my bible for the last few months. I’d say you still got 3 weeks or more. To tag someone just put the @ and then type out the name you want. @Oldguy @Hellraiser @PurpNGold74 @Covertgrower see what these guys think they will give way better info than I can. Looks good though…:call_me_hand::+1:

5 Likes

She’s not as close as you think my friend. :wink:
Feed for another 2 weeks and we can reassess from there.
They’ll fatten up a lot. :+1:
Have patience grasshopper :joy:
:v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Watch for all the pistils to turn brown.

4 Likes

I think you still have a few weeks to go.

2 Likes