Hermy? Please help identify

Please tell me what im seeing is not a hermy. Just not sure if this is just a pre bud spot or dreaded hermy. Hope picture shows enough. Plant is about 10 days in flower

1 Like

Those are female calyxes. Male calyxes appear with a short stem and no hairs.

6 Likes

@MidwestGuy thats a great reference image!

5 Likes

@MidwestGuy thanks was just kind of freaked out this morning. Hadnt really seen those sacs on the plant and thought the worst. Thank you!

3 Likes

So what would a hermy look like does it have the characteristics of both the male and female?

Shit forgot to tag you both. @MidwestGuy @Fieldofdreams

@Jimtroutbum lets add a few who may have some images to share @OGIncognito @Newt @Borderryan22 @beardless @PurpNGold74

2 Likes

Thanks @Fieldofdreams . @MidwestGuy got it with swollen calyxes. And at those points they get really fat sometimes and look like seeds, but usually nothing to worry about

3 Likes

A true hermie has both female flowers and male flowers.
This pic shows a hermed plant. Notice the short stem on the male flower. This is sometimes quite short. The other clue will be the flower has small creases in the side where it will open like in the second pic.

7 Likes

Thanks all you guys for the reassurance. Just being paranoid becuse shes in there with a blue dream thats getting close. Again i appreciate you all.

1 Like

@Spiney_norman with the SAVE!!!

4 Likes

That guy is clutch clutch. Great lesson everyone.

I concur, she’s just showing off her girlie parts