Hermies in flower

Hello, i am in week 6 of flower growing auto feminized. Both plant seem to be hermaphrodites . I have 6 other plants in the tent and i am praying that they didn’t get pollinated. How can I tell if the were polinated,? Can someone look at these pics and tell me if they are hermies?

1 Like

Why do you think that?

1 Like

I don’t see anything. What do you see that leads you to think it might be a hermie?

1 Like

When we take off one of the small buds, there is a seed in it. Is there suppose to be seeds in the little pouches

1 Like

I don’t see any hermie parts, but you do have some seeds developing. One sign of pollination is if the hairs start turning red really fast, early in flower.

4 Likes

Looks for things like these. Nanners or balls…

3 Likes

What should we do with these plants?

1 Like

It’s normal for a female to produce a few seeds. If you get more than a dozen or so it hints the plant has been pollinated.

So i shouldn’t worry about those sacs around the flower with seeds in them? Should i move them to another grow space?

1 Like

Totally normal to get a seed or 3.

1 Like

Have you opened a couple and seen the seed in them? Are all of the flowers seeded? They look like swollen female calyxes to me. The pods themselves aren’t capable of pollinating the flowers. Bananas or male pods will, and I see none of those.

I don’t see anything to worry about.

1 Like

Yes we opened the sacs and they had seeds in them. Most sites have seeds in the sac

Most of them on. Dosido, but GG4 dont have that many sacs. I put Gg4 back with the other girls but i removed Dosido.

Then you probably have bananas on some of the flowers. They look like those in the pic @Borderryan22 posted above. I would inspect the flowers for them.

hey i cant find any nanns

1 Like