Hermie ready for harvest?

Hey gromies, I’m a begginer here. Found a seed in some bud from a while ago and planted it. It turned out hermie but that’s fine. It’s in a 2x2 tent by its self. It’s currently on day 45 of flowering. Just curious on if you guys think it needs more time. I assume that it does but my buddy said he thinks it’s may be ready. Do hermies take less time to harvest?

1 Like

Seeing some.nice cloudy trics. A few ambers and some clears. You can give it another week or 2 if you wanted to. Its still early for me. But its preference

3 Likes

Also you still have some white pistols. Should wait till they all turn orange.

3 Likes

Nice looking plant ! You mention hermie does your buds have seeds ? Crystals look to be mostly cloudy with a little Amber I think you’re getting real close to Chop. Water only till chop day. Good luck

2 Likes

Just don’t grow any of the seeds you get out of this bud!!

2 Likes

Unless he likes hermies lmao

1 Like

I just have bad memories of wannabe breeders being like “these seeds are all female! This is amazing!!” And then making crosses and distributing them and it’s like STOP PISSING IN THE GENE POOL

once you get that herm in there it’s gonna have that tendency forever.

I swear I’m a trans ally. Just hate herm plants lmao

It still has 3-4 weeks from what I’m seeing , did you hermit the plant cause you could stay out of there 12 hours when first started seeing them buds stack up . If it hermie , you should let it finish completely on its own if you want good smoke, cause that may have lost about 15% the potency when you let the light in there in flower . But it’s still has good potential for good smokable bud though if you let it finish properly and cure it right .

Yes it does have seeds. The seed came from a bag of bud I bought a while ago.

1 Like