Hermie questions from a newbie

1 Like

If you follow 77° over to the yellow, flowering, you get 55rH. My way has you at 57rH. Close nuff for me. Still in the yellow range limits. Same with the green for veg, so no charts fur me.

Edit: this means more than likely your brown pistols are due to your low humidity

1 Like

I´ll adjust it, great info!

1 Like

Happy to help a flow grower. Get that rH in line and worry not about your girl’s lil boo-boo

2 Likes

1 Like

Umm okay @DEEPDIVERDAVE

2 Likes

@Budbrother Lol :joy:

3 Likes

Hey everyone!
poor Nellie…she was over watered, hit 2wce by her light…ending in being topped the 2nd time. Moved to a friends place during a home inspection in freezing temps, burned by heat stress, moved again after my house being flooded (her room did not suffer thank goodness), moved to friend house again since house not livable.
Hermie you say? Nope! Never hermied. I do believe her growth was stunted tho. I finally harvested her! She is a fighter!
Zero seeds. Incredible harvest (considering) and she is curing now. I hit a small bit and am surprised how potent she is considering her stress.

TY For all your help everyone!. She wouldn’t have survived without the help from the heros on this forum! I plan to cross post so others will be tagged.
Meet Melissa. She is a zskittles and in week 6. So lovely!

3 Likes