Hermie or Normal

Hello I bought Blue Dream feminized seeds and am in my 3rd week flowering , I noticed these ball like objects on my blue dream plant today. Out of my 4 indoor plants this is the only one with these ball like objects. I’ve never grew blue dream before and wondering if this is normal or not .

Light Source : LEDS

Did my plant turn Hermie ?

1 Like

Yes, those are males parts.

5 Likes

If you get out before any open and without bursting any, you won’t get seeds in your others. Or you can leave it and meticulously pull them all off and any new ones that show lol or leave it and have a shit ton of seeds.

3 Likes

I put a plastic bag over it and took it out of the tent . I’m wondering what I did to make it turn Hermie, temp usually 79-80, seeds came from ilgm, tent is covered with a comforter so no light gets in

1 Like

Any power strips , humidifier, dehumidifier , fan etc with an LED indicator ? Was your light schedule consistent ? Also what brand LED light are you using ? Some cheaper led lights have been known not to power off all the way and leave a few diodes dimly lit

3 Likes

Hard to be sure what caused it. Could be light leak, even with tent covered. I would highly recommend that you turn on all lights in room and have someone zip and cover tent. Stay in tent for several minutes and be sure there’s no light getting in. Also could be some other type of stress on plants.

3 Likes