Hermie or early flower development?

It’s been a long time since I’ve been at this stage. I believe she is in about her third full week of flower plus or minus. This is my first outdoor grow.
So what I thought they were calixes maybe they still are but to me they are starting to looking awfully bean like. She is a unknown strain. Came from a heavy bag of dank. Leafs tell me she’s is in the sativa family?
Also the bud sights seem to be stretched to me. Should they fill in? I’ve only been doing a light feed of tiger bloom, I gave her a top dressing of build a soils flower blend. And giving a light feed of molasses and aloe about once a week. So my question is there anything I can be doing to help plump up the buds a bit. As far as nuts go I’m ok with synthetic on this plant. Any and all recommended brands or nuts will be appreciated. I fed her the FF trio throughout her veg and sledged twice since May when she first went outside. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

It’s early flower development

3 Likes

Yeah. There are pistils there. Good luck!

3 Likes

Also the last time I grew tri come development definitely started as soon as I switched her over maybe even a little earlier. Lol last I grew I had a small hydro set up in a closet and built our own led panels before they blew up in the commercial market. Meaning before they were even available to normal consumers. We definitely ahead of the curve looking back.
But there’s little to zero sugar as you would say and the plant really doesn’t have much sent. Am I over worried or is this something that comes later in outdoor flowering? Or is it something that is caused from something I did throughout the grow? Like I said the seed came from a bag of some straight fire. It’s the only reason I kept it. Thank you.

1 Like

I guess the more I read the more I worry about could go wrong and start to overthink and stress. Lol. @AEAgain

3 Likes

You are not alone.

1 Like

Looks like u gota a nice healthy tiva going on, the 3rd week is usually when flower development begins. That’s all I’m seeing here, a tiva doing what tiva’s do when flowering starts, stretching. If it hermed out u would know it promptly, n quickly, like overnight. Either what look like mini banana’s, r a bunch of balls would b growing right where u circled. Ur working yourself up for no reason, patience my man, patience, things will go into overdrive shortly. Supplement with a bloom enhancer, ur plant ur choice, there r many to choose from n that’s a decision u should make. I’m using GH Kool Bloom at the moment. It was on sale. Again very nice plant u gots going on there.

1 Like

Thanks for the words of confidence my man. I’m guessing to just stick with the Ff line. I’ve been look into the bees tie bloomZ just gotta pull the trigger on something. Just not a fan on how hot all their products are. Figured this week would be good to start after everything dries out from henri. I’ve had her under a pretty big tent to dry and protected for the most part.

Smart man looks like it’s well supported from the stakes n the pic, u might want to stake four sides n kindly box her n so the wind can’t break her down. If u think they r to hot, start low dose n work ur way up. If ur comfortable with the FF line no problem, I use their soils n nutes with success.

1 Like

Beastie blooms contains zero nitrogen

My flowers are definitely benefiting

2 Likes

@Lacewing looking good man! How far into flowering did you start and at what dosage? Are you feeding along with tiger as well? Thanks for the help.

1 Like

I actually have only given them one dose …
I am just hitting week 3 of flower …

Was given to them on Thursday …I have not fed them since due to cloudy days and rain …

Just moved them under the tent to protect from any rain so I can just hit them with plain old ph’ed water

My jar came with a scoop …and I added the smaller size on the scoop to a gallon

I’m pretty much following the FF 12 week schedule but started at week 7

I also use big bloom and tiger bloom
I give them cal mag 1 time a week which I will probably do tomorrow …

https://www.thegrowshow.org/fox-farm-feeding-schedule

So when you look at the schedule I just use the products I have for that week …

I haven’t flushed either plant yet but will once before harvest …

This plant started showing button tops on Monday …fed bestie bloomz on Thursday

My bad the second one won’t let me delete the other

Lol maybe it did I only see one pic now and that’s the one
6 days flowering

I used big bloom and tiger bloom, along with beastie bloomz, and cha ching on this plant. Week 11 today. I like the beastie and ching. I’m not a flusher. A lot of people do, but I’ll feed less this week, and straight water next week, and I’m hoping it will be done.

2 Likes

Thanks for throwing n ur 2 cents worth, will b giving this product a look see. Much appreciated.

2 Likes