Hermaphrodite...I'm almost certain?

Hey growmies!! I know this is early… but i do believe the earlier… the better!! If even just for space purposes. I’ve sexed 26 out of the 33 that I’ve got to this far. I have yet to see this… which I’m almost certain is a pollen sac and calyx?

please give your opinion?
Happy Growing!!

1 Like

Too soon, but keep an eye on it. I can see why, both parts look like they’re there. I just would hate for you chop it too soon with out being definitive.

2 Likes

Top one looks very much like a male flower, just below is definitively female.

As @Covertgrower says, give it a few days to be sure, but my money is on herm.

2 Likes

“Pull it off”?

That’s what I was thinking… only one sac looking thing on the entire plant. But I have plenty of plants so I really don’t think I need to take the chance. This is my maiden voyage… so I started off with 33 plants… not feminized. I’ll end up with about 16-18. Ideally I’ll be running 12 plants tops in my 5x9. Thank you all for the feedback!
Happy Growing!!

2 Likes

You could, but more will always take its place, and it only gets worse as it progresses into flowering.

2 Likes

It doesn’t hurt to wait and see what develops. No matter the outcome you are in no danger of anything on that plant making seeds right now. But you could be throwing away a perfectly good female.
I vote to give it a little time until things are more pronounced.

1 Like