Here's what I ended up with (less the 3 stems that died)

Not sure why I’m posting but thought I would share some pics of the final take. Got 37 big Colas! I was beside myself! Several medium and smaller buds too! I’m hop’in fer 8 Oz.!

12 Likes

Great job @gilly! I know your son is looking down and smiling, I know I would be! Great job! :v:

2 Likes

Thanks my man! I really appreciate your remembering my son. I miss him soooooooo much!!! It will be 2 years come 9/14/16. And yes, he would be very proud of the ole man!!! If he was here we would be smok’in a big fat hooter together!!!

3 Likes

You’re making him proud, I’m sure of it!

Stay positive and keep your head up brother :v:

1 Like

Love it! And just know your boy gets his share every time you smoke one and think of him.

1 Like

Has anyone ever said just how much trimming them buds really “Sucks” !? I spent 3 days do’in that stuff!!! Wowzzaaa!!!

1 Like

The only downfall to a great harvest… Lol

:sunglasses::v:

I enjoy trimming! Gives you plenty of time to reflect on the reward of a job well done.

2 Likes

This is true! (but it still Sucks) He, he ! :slight_smile:

Can’t wait for the final tally! I’m a hop’in fer 8 Ounces!? That would just make my day!!!

Im smoking one for your son now… Nice job really nice job.

1 Like

Thanks my man! Just got done trimming the buds from the stems. Weighed it all up and impressed even myself with 8.75 Ounces!!! I’m just tickled pink!

5 Likes

Your son is smiling now… hes proud of you… my name is Tony…

Well guys and gals, I had a minor miscalculation on the final tally! (to the good!!!) It should be 9.20 ounces NOT 8.75 Hell yes!!!

4 Likes

Sooooooooooo…How many times a day should I “burp” my jars and for how long each time???

Thanks!!!

first week,… three or four times a day for five to ten minutes…pending what the humidity is inside the jars…after that, once or twice a day for five or ten minutes…for about two to three weeks…

Might want a second opinion however as I have not cured like this before… just trying to reinforce what I have learned, lol.

Got it!!!
Thanks!!!

As long as you open them, give a good shake, and a couple minutes, will be fine. I open find a nice Lil nug to taste, then shake n bake. Then close. Repeat next day

1 Like