Here's my 1st Photoperiod & it's got a long way to go

I keep it the same, I’ve had to increase the epson and cal nitrate on 2 but ran 1000-1100 from start of flower :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Do you get runoff numbers? That can help with your question. What medium is she growing in?
Also, because she is a big girl her uptake will be more meaning soil or coco will dry faster requiring more frequent feedings.
What is the ppm & pH of feed solution?

1 Like

@beardless

I confess I’m a real Slacker when it comes to checking runoff. Yes, I have a meter but No I’ve only done it once. Am I too lazy? Or just comfortable in my grows without doing it?? I don’t know why.

Runoff lets you know how much the plant is consuming as well as the soil’s ph. It can also help to minimize issues that may arise.

1 Like

@beardless

So is using runoff ppm better than just looking at the leaves for signs of underfeeding?

And Yes I know my “visual method” is not near as good. I was being sort of facetious. :blush: Well… sort of…

@BudzMS
Can you please tag me if and when you start a thread on your photo plants?

1 Like

@JustNikki @Vtbudz @beardless @beachglass @dirtydave @OGIncognito

So it’s been exactly one week since I flipped her to 12/12. How long should I expect to wait to see button pistils (what I like to call them) on the tops. I’m getting a little worried it’s not happening correctly.

3 Likes

7-10 days is when I notice pistils :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

When I switch to flowering I do a 24 hour darkness then go to 12/12 then usually around 2 weeks start seeing buttons they are looking great though

2 Likes

hell yeah i will cuz im ill be asking alot of questions lol

2 Likes

No worries.
This is on day 14 from flip

2 Likes

@dirtydave @JustNikki @beachglass @BudzMS @OGIncognito @Jimtroutbum

Alrighty, here she is 3.5 weeks into flower.

6 Likes

Damn Brother! There’s some heavy looking buds in there :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

So pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looking really great

1 Like

Looking really nice! Going to be some fat ass buds on that girl.

1 Like

wow shes beautiful, well done

1 Like

@Vtbudz @OGIncognito @beardless @BudzMS @Jimtroutbum

Six weeks into flower now

4 Likes

those are beautiful, well done brother

1 Like

Thanks brother just flipped 3 weeks ago give or take a couple days. Shes still awesome as is yours. I’m thinking Durban Poison for the win. That plant looks so good!!

Excited about this gal!

2 Likes