Here we go once again…Zkittles Glue post #1547 start. Sprouts

@BrynieBear Here you go. I forgot to mention I grow straight 12/12 start to finish. No transplanting either.

2 Likes

So how long did u let the revenge go for. She seems like she is just throwing white pistils everywhere and getting fat. Looked like she was gonna uproot from leaning one way. I had to rig a scrog under the light but over the plant to tie off to it was starting to split the off shoots from the main branch lol. Seriously a fat ass plant here. Been running 1ú and 1900ppmthru her like crazy just barely touched tips when I hit 1900 so I backed off on her she’s been getting 1750 jacks. Jacks bloom big bud bud candy and tribus

1 Like

@Mark0427 Revenge broke in half. So I made Bubble Hash out of her. She grew foxtails due to having our power turned off during the Feb hard freeze. She gave me relief for only being 5% CBD. :+1::+1::+1:

This current plant is from Pacific Seeds called Tora Bora a 99% Indica. And she is showing those traits off nicely.

3 Likes

This revenge is nuts. Just had to rope it all off to the ceiling lol. Well a scrog tied to the ceiling. The buds r insane heavy foxtailing like crazy also. Just cut lights down a bit to see if it stops it’s gotta. E 6plis weeks in flower if not 8. I’m trying to find when I flipped this dagum thing.

4 Likes

@Mark0427

Mine grew one massive cola and a few side branches. Only fed her once. I thought I had her secured and she snapped in half. You can see the ropes and how massive she got.

5 Likes

@Mark0427 and @MrPeat those are some massive buds! Very well done in deed!! :+1::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@Carpenter Its an interesting strain. I only fed her once. Her main stalk was only 3/8” thick so this contributed her to snapping in half.

These buds are some of the heaviest I have ever grown. My sister was shocked how heavy they are. This is Tora Bora. Frosty is an understatement. I can’t wait till she is done. I have nuked two small popcorn sized ones and wow…she burns super clean.

7 Likes

This plant is making me wanna drop some more of these seeds. I’ve had such bad luck with this seeds from there that the revenge I think is making up for the 4 males I had. Lol. Main stalk is about inch and a quarter at bottom of my pla t she is super close to 7 feet tall and I bet I get close to atleast over a lb off this plant easy. Every branch was breaking off the main pics later with art the helper strings I tied her up to.

I was surprised at how well she grew. I figured it would be garbage seeds. I was lucky. I used just 1 seed and I got a female. These are not regular seeds. Revenge handled the new FFOF like a champ.

If I would have fed her nutrients for the entire grow she may have made it past 7’. Luckily I have more of their Revenge seeds.

With only 5% CBD I would make hash out of her again.

3 Likes

Updated photos…getting closer.

I normally don’t ask this question so here goes. Ready to pull?

@BobbyDigital, @CoyoteCody, @dbrn32, @Myfriendis410, @Hellraiser, @Covertgrower

12 Likes

Looks ready to me.

6 Likes

She’s done.

6 Likes

I didn’t see any clear trichs, so whenever you are ready I think you could drop.

3 Likes

I concur with the above.

3 Likes

I have about 15 more seeds of the revenge but about to get with dude and get another pack of them if they gonna grow like this I’ll keep growing it as long as it is as tasty as it smells. It has such a fruity smell to it smells real good

2 Likes

I’d do the chop.

2 Likes

Thanks all for the replies. I will pull her tonight. :+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Looks good to go.

3 Likes

She has been pulled at 11:40am on Oct 20th, 2021. I started the wet trim.

6 Likes

Looks nice and frosty. So in 26 days the buds have made a drastic change lol. Rev f4 CBD

Now

7 Likes