Here we go once again…Zkittles Glue post #1547 start. Sprouts

Dam ok so now I need the silver stuff haha :smile:

2 Likes

Remember the seeds will need a minimum 6 weeks on the plant to mature. I should have started sooner. In perfect conditions my Tora Bora should be done in 55 to 66 days flowering. So theoretically she is a tad over 1/2 way through the flowering stage. But we know we don’t have perfect environments and what not.

1 Like

So could this be used after harvest but leave a couple branches on the plant with buds then put it on and let them go for 6 weeks :thinking:?

1 Like

Yeah I can strip it down and let those two flowers develop and mature seeds.

3 Likes

I have a All Star Lineup for my next grow. Going to drop the beans tonight. The following beans…

Reserva Privada Purple Wreck
Garden of Green SCB CBD
Expert Seeds Sweet Zombie

My SCB is the 25% THC and 23% CBD. They all are Indica dominant and similar Flowering times which we all know is for perfect conditions.

Update on my Tora Bora the pistils are finally starting to turn amber slowly. Maybe 3 to 4 weeks left.

4 Likes

I take the same photo of the top cola bud. The bottom branch from the left I have been hitting the two small flowers near the stalk with Collidal Silver so there is that piece of information.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Transferred the seeds at 12:48pm on Sept 29th, 2021. Now a 48 hour hold pattern.

2 Likes

Three new pieces @MoBilly. I have 8 more incoming and more to bid on.

The two oil lamps is from between 200 to 300 AD while the glass vial is between 100 to 300 AD.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Them buds are plumping up quick looking good

2 Likes

@LiesGrows Here is two side photos.

I started feeding Week 7 nutrients as of Oct 2nd, 2021. She smells wonderful and getting a little more fragrant as time passes.

I know she is a mutant with not the best genetics but that is ok. She is loaded with trichomes in every branch, stems and leaves.

9 Likes

@Carpenter Here my little 99% Indica Tora Bora.

4 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth: lovely!! And those oil lamps are gorgeous! My wife would fall in love!! :+1:

2 Likes

If you scroll up you will see better Oil lamps.

2 Likes

Hooo weee!! You wasn’t lying! I’m not even going to ask where you find these beautiful pieces
I just harvested two Indica dominant, not sure what they are but one of them is a really hard hitter. Three hits and I was annihilated​:+1::+1: love the indica strains

2 Likes

@Carpenter I prefer Sativas but certain strains I need is also Indica. I’m going to try and get as many amber trichomes I can get with my patience. I need a Heavy Hitter to drop me off to Never, Never Land.

I can handle the pain but I only get about 5 mins of REM sleep a day. Its taking a huge toll in my memory.

I need to get all my Ancient Roman Legion rings together. So I know which ones I am missing. My Seller’s supply is running out in Dec.

1 Like

Patience is tough towards the end of the grow.
Hard to let em go especially when out of smoke :dash:.
2. REM sleep is hard for me too, I take a muscle relaxer before bed to help with back spasms that levitate me right of of the bed! No good!

1. Better hurry!! :facepunch:
1 Like

Patience is easy for me. I fought the VA Hospital for 20 years for getting a MRI done on my neck. Then 3 weeks later Emergency Surgery.

This strain is supposed to knock pain out. I know its not the same Tora Bora I bought in Colorado before it was discontinued. Its also good for Insomnia. We will see.

This is my strangest plant I have grown since I stick with Sativas. She is getting fat by the day.

4 Likes

Out of likes :+1:

1 Like