Here we go once again…Zkittles Glue post #1547 start. Sprouts

Remeber back a ways we talked about mosquitoe control? I downsized from 8 feeders to 3 an this is the fight I’ve started. It’s like this all day long.

5 Likes

In the 3rd week of flowering. I have no clue why the plant grew at a nice angle but its sure
funny. Nutrients tonight.

7 Likes

Here you go @MoBilly and the rest.

5 Likes

Somebody had a sence of humor back then the way they placed the hole on the oil lamp

1 Like

Oh the Ancient Romans was absolutely perverted. You should see the Phoenicians vials. They are the size of a human penis. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

We are getting hit hard from this Tropical Storm with winds past 60mph so I may lose power. I will survive.

Under a Hurricane watch at the moment.

1 Like

stay safe brother. don’t forget your water wings.

1 Like

@Dr.ofSmokology Thanks…I will keep y’all updated. We survived Douche bag Harvey as I called it. That was bad but this is heading straight at us.

1 Like

Oh she is a stinker for sure. In a good way.

5 Likes

We are safe. No power of course.

2 Likes

Glad you all are safe!

2 Likes

Well we may not have power for another week. I will be forced to toss almost $1000 worth of groceries. A town 30 miles from us have power.

That sucks. But at least yall alive and healthy!!

We survived a CAT 4 Hurricane and only lost power for 16.5 hours.

A CAT 1 and no power for days. See the irony of it all?

It barely did a thing. I can fart with more force than this CAT 1.

And we didn’t lose power they turned it off.

1 Like

Damn man. That sucks. I hope you get power soon.

1 Like

We won’t. They are saying from out Power Company and less than 5 customers don’t have power which is a bold face lie.

House is over 90 degrees inside so a tad warm. And thanks…gonna smoke me a fat bowl. Miserable.

I can’t like that man. But I’ll hope for power for you. I definitely would be packing a double fat bowl.

1 Like

I am more worried about my plant than me. I can’t move her due to how she grew. I will survive. Just hard to fall asleep with no fans.

That’s crazy, we only lost power for a few hours. Won’t have internet for a few more days but not a big deal. Still have a lot of cleanup to do but other than the internet and a bunch of closed roads we made out like a bandit.

1 Like

Lucky you…not us. I would hate to see their response to a F5 Tornado. You want to see chaos and destruction watch one. I lived through them and they still got power back pretty fast.

I just hope my plant doesn’t herm on me. Its hot inside.

Power restored for now. Oh the fan feels good.

5 Likes