Here we go round 1

Gorgeous man those ladies are looking amazing

1 Like

Lookin good Hoot :+1:

1 Like

Thanks gentlemen. Itā€™s getting to the point of starting to fatten up.

2 Likes

Yes. My zkittles order has been filled and waiting on pickup from usps.

4 Likes

That is definitely a strain I want to try!

2 Likes

Yes maā€™am. I wanted a fruity flavor bud and figured this is an easy strain to growā€¦ I have too get rid of the little clones in the tent. Then I can start them and a couple others that I had bought last year. Thanks for stopping bye.

1 Like

Of course! I have been watching your thread and wish I had a set-up like yours! You seem to have everything dialed in.

3 Likes

Thanks. I have had a lot of help and encouragement from across the whole forum. I just hope I can keep raising my game and get better as an overall grower

3 Likes

Heā€™ll yea canā€™t wait 4 it brother. I got q zkittles going now a.k.a Cardi B

2 Likes

Thatā€™s good to see. I am excited about my next grow. The widow sisters are coming along and the clone tent should be empty except for Carrieā€™s top this weekend hopefully. I will have 7 strains to start the summer grow. It going to get interesting in a month or so .

1 Like

I need to get to thinking about the outdoor grow soon myself. Iā€™m leaning towards 2 photos and then a rotating buffet of autos so I can burn though those . Iā€™m not loving the autos at all! I like to actually get to know a plant and the autos are not that personable honestly!
This week Iā€™m on Super Lemon Haze as the compliment to the G13. The G13 is pretty much locked down for the outside grow and SLH is my most dominant Sativa strain. Hopefully with the 70% Sativa I wonā€™t lose as much to bud rot as I did on the GDPs last season!
Damn Virginia swamp environment! And Iā€™m in the mountains!! No where near a swamp!! LOL!

4 Likes

Yea starting to get stuff like nutes and top dress amendments for a organic grow with the 3 sisters in a 100 gallon bag. And 1 of each of the other 4 in 25gallon pots that I used last year.

2 Likes

@Tylersays I am running Super Lemon Haze outdoors this year along with chocolope and strawberry could. I will probably throw in the two seeds I found in my Tangie Dosidos. Best to you.

3 Likes

@Dhooter - I got about $150 worth of FF crap I need to burn off! LOL! And I plan on using every bit of it this year and being done with it. It takes up so much more space than Jackā€™s in the lab! LOL!

@JaneQP - I found a single seed in a 7ā€™ + New York Diesel last fall. Thinking about growing it out, or a bag seed from a bag sold to me as Pineapple Upside Down Cake. The only thing I could find online was itā€™s sativa dominant and bred by Humboldt Seed Co. It sure was a good smoke!
i also got a few bag seed of one called Versace Kush that was pretty good. The bud had a LOT of purple in it.
Iā€™ve got some single freebie autos i want to do too. No point hanging on to a single seed too long! LOL!

I need to find me a Tangie to get. Iā€™ve read lots of good things. Sour Tangie was recommended to me once. Hmmmā€¦LOL!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve grown tangie dosidos and now tangie OG. Seriously the easiest of the nine strains I have tried so far. Nice sticky dense buds, a bit on the bushy side, pest resistant, and seems to need more nitrogen in flower compared to the other strains I have grown.

I decided any seed I find in my harvest I will try and grow.

3 Likes

Yes I still want GDP and SLH. I just need to start what I have . I havenā€™t started my Durban poison, goldleaf or white rhino . I got the word that my seed order is at the PO in San Diego. I am hoping on Monday or hopefully Tuesday the latest. The way it works for me is more than likely Thursday or. Friday

2 Likes

If I do grow out my found seed and it ends up being a totally different or crazy pheno I will call her Hill City Diesel!! LOL!

Me too @Dhooter ! Iā€™m the last stop on the UPS route every time Iā€™m really waiting for something. Otherwise theyā€™re here by 4! LOL!

2 Likes

Yep I got an update . Now they are saying Tuesday :crossed_fingers:t2::four_leaf_clover:.
Well here is an up date. The ladies got fed jacks at 2g and poop, mkp@1.4g. The big clone got a trimming and fed jacks plus poop. Boy she was thick .

I got my scope today. A little hard to use but Iā€™ll get it soon. Any suggestions on light for pictures? The first is Christine and the second is Carrie.
Now the little clones are starting to come on and grow. There is a little end burn from the heat fan . There getting taller with a lot of new growth. Hopefully they find a home this weekend. The big 1 also for the right price.

I need the room for other hijinks I need to get going. If I get the seeds on Tuesday maybe out of the dirt by Friday sometime early Saturdayā€¦

6 Likes

Looking good man!!

The scope I got has a few tiny leds around the lens, so that was a plus. Otherwise itā€™s just the HLG above and the flash. I use an old camera tripod Iā€™ve had for almost 40 years and strapped the stand for my scope to it with gaffers tape.
Low rent, but more or less does the job.
i also pull the plug on the fans when Iā€™m trying to get up close and personal with the ladies.
Iā€™m trying to find like an old drafters lamp with those big longs arms that I can modify easy enough to hold the scope so I can get to the back of the tent. Itā€™s difficult with the current set-up.

The clones look great!!

Canā€™t wait for the hijinks to come!!

1 Like

Wow your ladies are looking amazing

1 Like