Here we go round 1

@Deez i want to use a root growth helper as a water additive until I c an use jacks. I saw @MadamCalamity that she uses extreme garden root wise. Do you only use it when transplanting? Is this the same as recharge and tribis? I want to order when I order my water readout pens.
I am glad to have you’re help @AfgVet thank you. I bought the widow mix pack and it has the Cronic widow strain. I saw in you new grow that you are running the strain . I cannot wait to see how that goes.

1 Like

Thank you my friend. I sure hope so. Still have a few things to do yet on the room. I plan on putting the bubble foam like I have on the walls under the plant roller trays. I am having a hard time keeping my humidity up over 45. I can control the temp easily. My infinity keeps the temp around 77 now that everything has warned up any thoughts on the humidity. I have a humidifier in there. I have the fan speed set at 2

Sorry brother. Maybe outside I have 6 strains so let me know what you think ![image|666x500](upload://rqJPwNloMYa95rUCeyFzhwiCGeN.jpeg) I am thinking Goldie the gold leaf in a 25 gallon bag.

pics didn’t work

Maybe now

2 Likes

is WHR white rhino?? thats sounds heavy.

1 Like

Yes it is. I have a friend who had that. He loved it and told me big buds also. I have 1 going this grow.

2 Likes

well if your already raising a rhino why not go for the gold.

1 Like

Sure. Go for the gold with miracle grow. Hahaha. You will have to help with the soil and nutrients schedule. By then I should be up for a challenge. I harvested my caramel. It didn’t turn out half bad with the constant abuse picking rot and dead leaves off of them everyday.

I think I will be spending a lot of time here. The WR is in the right cup.

3 Likes

might i suggest a plastic liner be used on the floor? the straight wood may cause future issues ( i must be high but i swear i read that exact suggestion somewhere on here before. not sure if it was mad to you or not) damn i love weed.

3 Likes

when it comes to pot plants is there a wrong cup? lol

I have some stainless steel trays being made from scrap sheetsI got at work. Just waiting on them to get done. Yes deez mentioned to do something about the wood. I have the same bubble wrap on the floor to catch what water the hydrator spits out. All in time I am just so glad to have seeds in dirt!!!

1 Like

It’s my first time growing the strain so I’m with you on waiting to see how she does.

Yes you only need it when you transplant. So mykos is a fungi that is a root root promoter. It helps increase water and nutrient intake. It’s like a sponge. It really helps preventing stress from the transplant. Tribus is just pure microbes and recharge is microbes, molasses and acid. Once a week I’ll add both to my jacks. When using either add it after you ph because it will kill some of the beneficial life of the microbes.

1 Like

I don’t know much about any of the root growth stimulator‘s that go into your water. I do know that putting some myko powder in your soil when you transplant helps.

1 Like

Thank you. I just wasn’t sure if you could use it in a tea also. New foil down.

8 Likes

now that looks sweet

1 Like

Futuristic Alien Mother Ship type shit there :heart_eyes::+1:

2 Likes

Really love it man

1 Like

just me and my thoughts but with all that reflection you may run into high temp issues unless your ventilation is good.

1 Like