Here we go round 1

You know weedseedexpress and i49 seeds come from the same address in San Diego and in the exact same packaging as ILGM seeds…Hmmmmm…but i49 does sell seeds in smaller packs of 3 and 4 even.
I don’t know for sure they’re the same, but I know they all come from the same place in the same packaging…so take it for what it’s worth.

1 Like

Your light leaves a lot to be desired it looks like.If closer to flowering. The light in the picture looks like something along the line of a seedling starter design.This is my 1st indoor grow so I am just starting to learn about possible deficiencies and over abundance of nutrients. @MeEasy can you help?

1 Like

@Mark0427
CoCo and hydro grows need silica.

Mkp is a PK booster like most flower boosters, I use it and others do but it’s not needed.

1 Like

@CoyoteCody hey buddy I am ready to buy some of your tent pole clips. Is there a site I can goto and see your merchandise?

1 Like

Ig,ebay and etsy should be the places he got a shop . I believe you can type his name on those place and find em

3 Likes

Thanks Silva. I am going to check it out

1 Like

He’s got some of his stuff over in the classifieds in the Grow Equipment section.

1 Like

@Tylersays I could not find the classified section. Where are you looking?

It has a little lock next to it, but on the main menu Next to last is Grow Equipment and the first sub-category is Classifieds. I believe it might be a limited access thing or something.

https://ilgmforum.com/c/grow-equipment/classifieds/104

1 Like

It is I will look on eBay thanks.

I couldn’t find him on either eBay or Etsy. I typed in his name and got nothing This is about as close as I come to social media . I don’t do ig. Anyone have any ideas?Is there a way to pm each other. If I remember correctly a mod had offered me that before.

2 Likes

Hey @Pinboy welcome to my grow. I hope you like it and any advice is always welcome. Thanks bud for the interest.

1 Like

Lol, I was just skimming through it! Thanks for the tag! It looks to me like your hittin your stride at the right time and you have some great people helpin out!

1 Like

Next time he’s on the site I’m sure he’ll see the tag above and respond.
He’s a good guy and pretty attentive to his feed.

1 Like

Thank you Tyler . Yes I do pinboy. A lot of great people who helped me get to this point. I am planning my summer grow now. 1 of each strain I have. Plus a few clones from a close friend. He is planning lemon drop, banana kush, northern lights. A very busy summer planned.

1 Like

Look up coyotecody3d on ebay should bring up my store area.

1 Like

His classified can only b seen by regular user @Tylersays Cody is the trial and error person for the forum

3 Likes

Hey @Dhooter it’s coyotecody3d on ebay if my old man brain remembered right

Edit = :laughing: did it again didn’t finish reading everything before answering… at least my brain was right this time

6 Likes

Thanks bud Cody chimed in before

2 Likes

I saw that after I posted, that’s why I made fun of myself :laughing:

4 Likes