Here we go once again…Zkittles Glue post #1547 start. Sprouts

@BobbyDigital and @jd77 Thanks for the input. I will relay the message. Should it be food grade DE?

1 Like

That’s what I use.

1 Like

Again thanks for the input. Appreciate it. I have rarely seen any slugs aka snails. Its like spotting for Bigfoot.

Now stink bugs, ants and caterpillars. We have one caterpillar that is white fuzz all over it and if it gets on your skin, you get a burn from it. Pretty nasty. They love Live Oaks which the area is covered all over the area with Live Oak trees.

1 Like

Yeah, screw asps. Got 3 live oaks in the backyard. I have people that come and spray for them every few months.

1 Like

We also have 3 Live Oaks in the back. I have only been stung one time in almost 12 years. Pure evil they are.

Now where Mom lived she had a major problem with those asps. That is where I got stung.

I relayed the message about the Food Grade DE. Thanks again.

1 Like

@MidwestGuy I will tag you here. I should be getting my seed order by the end of the month. They are in Chicago right now.

I will do a 3rd run on depleting this bag of its nutrients. Probably do an Indica dominant again. I have a other bag that needs to be depleted. Only done one successful crop cycle. This will be the 2nd run.

The 3rd run I plan on getting all the data via pH and ppm’s. I may do run off. I have only done that for Sledgehammer.

2 Likes

I will be planting 5 Zkittles Glue by Expert Seeds tonight. I’m shocked they even produced tap roots due to the extreme heat we had in the house last year. Now all seeds will go in the fridge.

4 Likes

At 7:17pm on 16th April 2022. I put them in soil and it was 5 seeds. But I am giving 3 to a friend of my sister’s.

3 Likes

Update #2….I have sprouts as they just started breaking soil in the wee hours of the morning.

April 19th, 2022 at 7:30am. I will get pictures tonight.

Let the ride begin. :+1:

3 Likes

I have two more seeds to plant. Here is the description and I love the warning at the end.

7 Likes

Sounds tasty!!

Here is the first photo of Zkittles Glue on April 22nd, 2022 at 8:50pm.

8 Likes

Purple Moby Dick was placed in soil last night. Sadly one didn’t pop the helmet and had a tap root nearly 4 inches long. I had placed the helmet side down. April 23rd, 2022 in the late evening. I tossed this seed since the helmet barely cracked open. Not that I am hurting for seeds. :joy::joy::joy:

As of right now the 2 Zkittles Glue seedings is moving right along. Now sit and wait for PMD to pop the soil.

2 Likes

This is the second photo of the plant.

7 Likes

hey mr peat. been a while. r u still growing autos on 12/12 with no issuin yield or bud density??? ive got some photos going but wanna start some autos when i flip.

3 Likes

Personally ive never had a issue growing autos on 12/12 ive never seen a difference in density or growth realy they do well on a 12/12 cycle

4 Likes

thanks buddy

3 Likes

@Dr.ofSmokology I still grow Autos on 12/12 start to finish. I won’t change that whatsoever. I have a few Autos I want to try once my seed order lands. One is called Auto Pounder. Sounds promising.

Once they land, I will retag you. I have 2 Indicas going right now and for a 3rd plant the Auto would fit right in. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

My wife usually the same. I weigh up nutes and have it ready or atleast write down what goes in in what order and she will even mix it. Lol. She done it enough with me. But she sees me getting lazy with it and she is getting lazy with it. She told me dump the whole grow idea she would not mind having her husband back and not sharing my time with so many other girls lol.

4 Likes

Growers always wonder why does my plants look different and planted at the same time.

Here is Genetics at its finest. Planted the same day in their forever home. Same strain and seeds from the same pack.

Remember the above statements.

So without further ado…

All identical aka same light, seed order, and blah blah blah. Huge difference in size. The above photos is of the biggest plant when it was a little younger. Meaning several posts above this one and this is the 3rd photo of the big girl.

First photo of the small one. :+1:

4 Likes