Here we go! first grow with coco and ph perfect nutrients

Say hello to 4 monster clones!!! I checked 3 of them tonight and they were rooted. This is pretty surprising because I was cleaning up the bottom of my single blackberry Kush clone and had 4 lower sicker shoots I cut them off and set them to the side and decided to try to clone them about 15 min later so I put them into water, fluffed some coco and cloned them. The mom was end of week 4 and they were rather woody but they took

So I had a buddy go to Texas for a visit. This morning he called me over and gave me a purple rose female seed!!! I couldn’t find any info on it and then found black rose and I believe that’s what I have but I’m super excited to grow her and a berry white

I may not be able to grow mj outside but I can’t wate if I can grow monster plants… this cherry tomato plant is over 6ft yall and 8 ft wide we stretched and measured today because she’s so massive

And I dI’d do a plot of plants out back that hides 2 clones I put out I’m just hoping that the other plants don’t die out as now that it’s outside I’m not bringing it back in that’s only asking for trouble

I’m around here and there…been real busy with work this is my busy time…got a grow going in the flower room at 6 weeks when finished the plants will be about a yr old …they started as clones stayed at 1st station for 2-3 months then the next station 2-3 months then the next station 2-3 months then into flower till finished…they got bark lol the flowers are looking great! will try and get some pics up soon…got 2 more grows in the veg room and need to start another but haven’t yet because I’ve been so busy…going to drop some GDP ,Bruce banner, Skywalker,and white rhino…2 each soon just need the time lol…looks like you got things going great keep up the good work! @Sirsmokes

Right on @WillyJ glad things are going good. I hadn’t seen you in a while so just thought I’d say hi

That’s badass. Glad to hear you’re doing alright :+1:

I was just thinking about you, dude. Glad all is well.