Here we go again...Pineapple Cookies and Fox Farm’s Dirty Dozen. Plus Wholly Mackerel and Kelp me, Kelp you

Well @MoBilly I will be adding two more pieces to the collection. One is a small vial and the other is a ring for the Legion I Minerva. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Is it silver? I love rings. I don’t wear any (dangerous in the work I’ve done), not even a wedding band. I’ve been married 40+ years and never worn a ring.

2 Likes

Its a bronze ring that has been silver plated. I have one that was gold plated. I actually wear these rings. :+1::+1::+1:

I think some is full silver.

3 Likes

That’s awesome. Maybe if I had a real nice artifact that fit my big mitts I’d wear one now that I don’t do so much of that kind of work. I might just look into that. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Who are you kidding you’d wear it five minutes and go F that. :joy: lol. I know cuz every-time I put mine on i do the same. Something about the tip being cut off when I was wearing one stopped that like year one of marriage over 25 yrs ago lol.

1 Like

June 7th, 2021 at 11:21pm they are starting Week 2 nutrients 1/2 dose. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

This is the new piece I really want @MoBilly.

2 Likes

Oh my! I can see why brother!

1 Like

@MoBilly Its probably going to sell for around $150 and I am prepared to pay it. Beautiful piece.

1 Like

That it is.

@MadamCalamity Here is my current journal. :+1:

3 Likes

Sweet! I will definitely read threw it and I’m set to watch! Thank you!

2 Likes

So @MoBilly I was doing some more research about the Legions. Guess what I found out? Two of Legio Rings I own was actually was involved in a war together. I thought that was a nice piece of information to share with you. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Very cool!

Here is a updated photos on June 12th, 2021 at 7:11pm.

I sprayed one day and got some nutrient water on the leaves.

2 Likes

Eeerrgghhh I did that too the other day, don’t cha just hate that?

1 Like

@BStarr Yes its a pain but they are holding up nicely. Now I am just pouring the nutrient water. These have been my smallest plants I have ever grown. I jacked the light up last night so I can get to full power by next week.

1 Like

With the heat index, we are sitting at cold temps of just 128 degrees outside. Temp is just 99 but the humidity. Ugh. Glad I am an indoor grower.

Well @MoBilly I won the two pieces.

I am hoping I can win this one item. It would make a excellent piece to add to the collection. Problem is that it may go from $500 to $2000. Which will put it out of my price range. So I will have to discuss it with my sister. She will borrow me
The cash. Its a very desirable piece. No spoilers.

3 Likes