Here we go once again…Zkittles Glue post #1547 start. Sprouts

Well well…just as the yard was starting to dry we get
pummeled again. Its wet back outside and the yard is completely flooded once again.

I am glad I can’t grow outside here or they would be dead.

Bring on more mosquitoes.

I will get a couple update photos tonight once the light kicks on. :+1:

1 Like

11 Likes

Those are the Pineapple Cookies. One of the SCB CBD broke surface.

2 Likes

So far the 2nd SCB CBD still hasn’t broke surface. Sadly I ended up tossing the 3rd seed on accident. Glad I have like 40+ seeds of the SCB. :+1:

The window ac now is able to control the temps in the room. My side of the house was hitting past 90 degrees. Very warm indeed. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@MoBilly Two of my Ancient Roman pieces was in North Houston yesterday. I just saw the Post Office delivery truck to our town. So fingers crossed that you will see these two beautiful pieces.

I have my one HLG light set at the lowest power setting. Going to crank it up after the SCB CBD plants are bigger.

2 Likes

Don’t mind, my friend, if I live vicariously through you for a bit. LOL
:wink:

2 Likes

Updates it is on my way today. Now more dang rain. We are expecting another full week of it. So we will be sending love to the southern States.

2 Likes

@LuDog Here is one of my grow long journals. My Indicas hit a tad over 6 feet tall while my Photos can hit 8 feet tall by 8 feet wide. I grow Super Monsters indoors.

1 Like

@MoBilly Here you go.

2 Likes

Very nice! Can you imagine what they looked like back then?
Beautiful!
Thanks brother.:pray:

2 Likes

@MoBilly The little pitcher would be the aqua color. No patina then. The other its hard to guess due to the mud. Time for a Jeweler loupe look.

1 Like

If there’s enough left to determine the glaze, I’d like to know.

1 Like

@MoBilly I just looked. The pitcher you can see bubbles in the glass. Really neat. Now the other it’s impossible due to all the mud. I can see some spots with some little pieces that reflect light off of it. I will have to do some more research. Next month I will get a better scope so I can take pictures. Because 60x magnification works but higher magnification will show so much more.

The little vial looks like they may have used Antimony.

The Aqua color was untreated glass.

Wait till you see this piece. I am awaiting for its arrival.

2 Likes

That might be my favorite piece so far bro.
That’s gorgeous! I’m a sucker for blue.

1 Like

@MoBilly It also has some purple due to the patina. A better scope will be very useful. I really love this piece due to the coloring of it.

I also absolutely love this piece. Its really a toss up.

This was my most expensive Ancient Roman glass

The little pitcher is called a Trefoil Mouth.

4 Likes

Yeah. That’s beautiful. She’s definitely the jewel. But I’d be hard pressed to say because I like both for different reasons.

2 Likes

MrPeat those things are awesome bro! Very nice thanks for the tag as well. I’ll definitely follow along.

1 Like

@LuDog I have Ancient coins from Ancient Greece and Rome. Plus Legionnaire rings.

Nonshit! I always found that stuff interesting. I like studying the Old Testament and other accounts of early history. AC and BC.

1 Like

Nice one bro! I love the one I have. It’s a little bigger snd has more chambers. I broke my 48” bong the other day. Sucks lol. I don’t have another 300.

1 Like