Here we go once again…Zkittles Glue post #1547 start. Sprouts

My Johaar never finished… it was 18 feet plus or minus. I would not consider it an option at my latitude. Congrats on your choice to grow old school… tell me how the chunk turns out for you. Supposed to be a heavy puncher

2 Likes

@Cannabian Yeah I understand that. It looks like it takes a long time to mature. Not in a rush to grow it. TRSC does sell a few strains for Latitude 29 degrees North. I want to target these for onvious reasons. I know their Tora Bora can grow wonderfully here in South Texas. TB is for Latitude 35 degrees North.

I am still debating on Chunk. I will see if my sister likes this strain.

1 Like

Let the fun begin. I dropped 4 beans of Buzzard’s and 2 beans of Tangieland. With only two, I hope are females so they get crossed with Buzzards.

May 6th, 2021 at 8:03pm.

1 Like

this is a Tashkurghan TRSC I have 3 of them, 3 Lebanese and 2 Balkhi

3 Likes

@Cannabian Nice…I can’t wait to try Nanda Devi. Nice deal on it. I know there will be failures with it but it sounds good. I will be buying more from TRSC again. I am just debating because I will be adding 4 more unique Ancient Roman artifacts.

Look at some of their seed prices right now.

1 Like

I checked at 10:10am and all 6 seeds sunk to the bottom.

4 Likes

I find RSC germ rate is really high

1 Like

They have several on sale due to having like a 40% viabllity rate. While many are above the 80% mark. I am glad they tell you that upfront. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

New piece today. Monthly from Hemper Box. The mosquitoes are the size of the USS BB-63 Battle Ship right now.

5 Likes

You ain’t kidding. Super aggressive too. I’m worried the freeze killed off all my mosquito eating lizards. Haven’t seen many around

1 Like

I haven’t seen any either. They was fine yesterday. But today…yeah I am bot going back out due to how aggressive they are in the middle of the day.

We got all that rain and not even one Sheep Frog.

1 Like

Our frogs are out but the lizards that usually hang out on the patio aren’t.

We have no frogs or lizards. The breeze has picked up so I can sit outside.

Where in the US are all the frogs and lizards? Sounds kinda jungle like

Im ade some comfry tea today

2 Likes

I’m southeast Texas. Peat is a little further south.

1 Like

I buy peat by the bale… you should be able to get a 50 lb bale for around 20 bucks at a garden center

We have one called the Sheep Frog. Only seen during rains and standing water. But we had that hard freeze in Feb so no sign of them yet.

1 Like

I transferred the 6 seeds at 8:05pm on May 7th, 2021.

2 Likes

One of the seeds have a very small tap root forming. The other 5 are being a pain in the rear.

2 Likes