Here we go again...LANDRACE Time. Buzzard’s on deck

I had already heard of Pineapple Express. I also have a Bubblegum strain that I have both the original and #2.

2 Likes

New piece added to the collection.

6 Likes

That one looks like it should be setting on a chemistry lab table!

2 Likes

Its a pretty looking piece. Pretty thick glass as well. I am selling my Honda CR-V so a little extra cash in the pocket. They have this Bee hive bong that I want.

1 Like

Do you own a hookah yet bro? I saw one at the local shop that I bet would hold 1/3 oz in the bowl.
If I had any friends I’d have bought it. LOL

3 Likes

Yeah I have a couple hookahs but can’t smoke them no more. Due to my asthma. I used to get my Sheesha straight out of Tel Aviv, Israel. They have a nice Hookah place not overly far from the VA Hospital in Houston.

Onto some good news. The CT scan showed surgery isn’t needed. We plan on using this saline solution and a steroid spray for the next 1 or 2 months. Then proceed from there. I only waited 20 years to get this problem looked at. My PC Doctor thinks it maybe related to some allergies within the body aka blood. Since they can not put needles in since I will react due to having Hypersensitive Skin.

5 Likes

Prayers that this is the ticket to your relief my friend.
:pray:

3 Likes

@MoBilly Thanks man…so do I. I can live with the debilitating pain all throughout my body. Long as I can get good rest everyday. I stay pretty cool headed so I don’t take it out on others.

Wait till you see my two new Roman Artifacts. No spoilers needed because you will have to wait. :+1::+1::+1:

This is our crippled cat. She decided to do this as I was trying to get candy to my Pokemon.

4 Likes

Oh I hope this is the answer you’ve been looking for! :pray::blue_heart:

1 Like

Good for you man. I knew you were a solid sort of guy.
I have a miniature Dachshund that is crippled.
:facepunch:
Look forward to seeing your new artifact!

2 Likes

Same here, until a couple of years ago I haven’t been involved with weed on any level since the early 80s. I watched that movie with my son and he got to telling me about all the different strains. Now I’m explaining to him about the many aspects of weed and growing LOL :laughing::joy:

1 Like

@Bulldognuts Wait till you see the poster I picked up yesterday. You will love it. It has two areas. One for Sativa strains and ones for Indica.

I love the movie Pineapple Express. I also find Ted 1 and 2 funny as hell. Especially stoned.

3 Likes

Haha I love it Doggy! :grin:

1 Like

@MrPeat is that poster functional - like do you mark off the ones you’ve tried or something lol
Or is it just a cool visual indication of some names of strains?

1 Like

@BStarr Its just a poster I think is cool. Yes, I have smoked plenty on that list they show. I only put ip one poster in my entire life. It was a F/A-18 Hornet when I was a teenager. I need to pull down the collector plates she has on the wall. A lot of them are about Native American scenes on plates.

I have another poster that has Mona Lisa smoking a blunt and my Dab as F*** poster. That one is crazy cool to have sonce I now Dab.

1 Like

Well after much deliberation, I have decided to go Landrace time. I have a special one called Buzzard’s. Very hard to come by. They would prefer you to mature some seeds and pass it forward…FREE.

@Cannabian Well…seeds are being dropped tonight. I see TRSC has a nice special right now. I need to look and decide what I want. Freak Chunk sounds like fun. I’m concerned about Johaar as she can get between 3 to 6 meters tall. :flushed::flushed::flushed:

I will tag you for this grow. :+1:

6 Likes

Hey! I wanna see a five meter pot plant! Dang!

2 Likes

@Cannabian I just ordered Nanda Devi for two reasons. Almost identical Latitude and 25 seeds for £19.

1 Like

Optimal climate. Nice plan.

1 Like

I am hoping this is the case. My sister wants me to start creating my own strains. I am thinking of tossing in two regular seeds called Tangieland. Since the odds are against me with only 2 seeds. Buzzards I have 13 seeds.

1 Like