Here we go once again…Zkittles Glue post #1547 start. Sprouts

Transplant day today. Only going to move 2 or the 3 plants. I’ve had my FFOF since December so I should be good. I don’t know if I will be able to use all the 6 cubic feet but going to give it my all.

3 Likes

Here’s my SC CBD (center.) I can’t wait to try it.

3 Likes

She is small but that is expected. I honestly didn’t think an Auto would be double in size on the Photo plant. This is a 12/12 grow like usual. I may lower the lights tonight.

2 Likes

Your SC CBD is a photo, right?

Yes she is the only Photo plant on this grow cycle.

1 Like

Well the Purple Gorilla didn’t like the transplant. So I will probably scrap the Super Critical Bud CBD and start a new one. I don’t think transplanting will work. Why I hate doing it. :pensive:

Another random check on my temperatures and RH%. :+1:

This grow I will restart two of the plants. Purple Gorilla Auto failed on the transplant. I will probably scrap Blueberry Kush Auto and keep the Super Critical Bud CBD. I’m so disappointed on this transplant. The reason I hate doing it and I should have waited to start the new seeds after the one finished. Live and learn…i have the seeds and a good amount of weed on stock. :+1:

2 Likes

TDS is 291 ppm
pH is 5.9

1 Like

So I did scrap the Purple Gorilla. I just dropped 3 seeds at 12:45am.

GDP Auto x Gumberry Auto
Lemon Haze Auto
Amnesia Haze Auto

2 Likes

Transferred to damp toilet paper at 8:30pm

2 Likes

Here is a update on the temp and RH%.

2 Likes

@I-am-nestic This is my serious grow. Going crazy this time so the topic stays on point. :+1:

I’m on board.

1 Like

Completely understand

All three seeds transplanted. Hopefully bit to much shock. My first 15 gallon pot set up at 1pm.

Do you use any mycorrhizae? Since using the stuff I haven’t ran across any transplant shock. Even the autos keep on trucking right after transplant.

2 Likes

Not at this time. I’m using new FFOF with a small buffer. So it may get dicey. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I maybe dropping some of my Tora Bora Landrace seeds. I need to get some pollen and seeds.

Some of my old FFOF from May 2018 so they won’t be needing nutrients for 6 weeks. On the three I just dropped in soil today.

Now the other two plants had to have nutrients added right away due to no nutrients in that bucket of soil. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah more than likely it will destroy many. Me? Sadly no it won’t. I will be adding Auto plants so I can get a better variety and be able to smoke 15 to 25 strains at the same time. To many issues to deal with and its sad but I will make due. I am hoping that Tora Bora is like what I smoked in Colorado. That would be a awesome treat. :+1:

1 Like