Here we go again...6 Autos...test my knowledge as I have no clue where each one was planted

Two new items to the Weed Collection. Another inique bong for $55. Its on the small side but I was wanting one about this side so when I smoke with my neighbor, it won’t destroy her on a single puff.

3 Likes

Might also have something to do with the strength of your weed mate :ambulance:

1 Like

@Fergus Yeah my stuff is on the strong side. She is going to try the Peach Puree CBD soon. She is looking forward to trying it.

Thanks to you we got a Peach Puree on the way.
Little girl left front :+1: very keen to try. Never had any level of CBD before.

2 Likes

@Fergus I absolutely love the Peach Puree CBD. If I get cancer again, I want this strain every single tjme. :+1::+1::+1:

Looking good…I can’t wait to you try her.

1 Like

Just to get you up to speed @fano_man.

Also my new piece added today.

4 Likes

Hell yea dude ubgroen monsters still or have u mastered thr mult minis yet

1 Like

@Fergus …throw a large chunk of the cocoanut oil ina esspresso let it melt then whip it up with some kinda of wuality creamer ina magic bullet …to die for …to live for it donkey kicks in for pain and analgesic effects body high just some feel better with super fast delivery of canabinoids from the warmth and caffine let it soak in quick …thats the only eay i eat my butters in coffee

2 Likes

My last crop she was 7’6” tall and 8 feet wide. So yeah I am now growing Super Monsters.

3 Likes

Well @kaptain3d I paid the $6 shipping for thise Sevring Seeds. Hahahha

I top dressed my FFOF soil with FFHF soil. I dropped Blue Venom and Laughing Buddha at 10:45pm…12th Nov 2020.

1 Like

Was melting in my morning flat white for a while super tasty. Just got to get the dose exact if im working that day :crazy_face: maybe ill try emptying two caps in this morning and see how that goes. Cheers :beers:

13th Nov 2020 at 5:18pm I transferred seeds to damp toilet paper.

Our HEB store had Blood Oranges for sale. I manage to gst two seeds so the Spring I will be attempting to raise up some. Blood Orange trees.

8 Likes

15th Nov 2020 at 9:10pm I transferred the seeds. The Laughing Buddha had a 2 inch taproot and Blue Venom was 1/2 inch.

3 Likes

New pipe with a Ash Catcher. I have a few new pieces to show case.

5 Likes

Here you go @Tenga. Hahahahha

3 Likes

Well @kaptain3d guess what came in today? Sebring seeds. Thanks again…:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

I was just a messenger my friend, but I do hope everyone gets to enjoy those strains!
If it’s anything like the Spiced Orange Rum, you should be happy, hopefully! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Oh I will be dropping some of those seeds tonight. Even being a messenger still earns a thank you. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes