Here we go again...6 Autos...test my knowledge as I have no clue where each one was planted

Oct 1st, 2020 at 7:14pm all seeds planted.

1 Like

Did you ever get your laughing buddha seeds in? I know you like the potent strains and that stuff is potent.

1 Like

@Bobbydigital No…it was to hot in the grow room. So it died on me. Thus I waited till Oct 1st where the Fall Crop seeds are in soil.

My strain I created the cat killed. Two of the 6 seeds didn’t pop. What will make this cycle fun is because I only know what seeds I put in the soil with no markers which one is.

2 Likes

Damn, that sucks. I’d definitely get one in the dirt first chance you get. Mine was kind of airy which I didn’t expect from barneys farms genetics but I’m chalking it up to a bad pheno. But she still put out some weight. I see you’re running all autos this round. You’re braver than me, lol.

1 Like

Oh on the next cycle will be Laughing Buddha and Tora Bora. If these 2 seeds don’t pop, I will do them at the same time. Only doing Autos for a strange variety. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Can’t wait to watch that! Mine grew to 4ft so I’ll be interested to see how you handle an indoor 12 footer, lol

Well one of the seeds popped the surface. Oct 4th, 2020 at 10:23am. This grow will be fun as I only know the names if the seeds I planted…not where. Going to test my knowledge about strains. :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Here is the first picture of my 9 day old plant. Unknown strain since the other 5 didn’t make it. And since I have no idea on what order I put them in will make this grow fun.:love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

I often like a good mystery weed. Do your magic brother!!:grin::grin::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Will do…it will be fun. I pulled out three different strains that will be started soon…Purple Haze, Purple Trainwreck and finally, Blue Venom. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

@Arrow So I will bring our conversation here. I actually lived outside Tzaneen on a hill. I volunteered at the Vervet Monkey Foundation from Feb 27th, 2019 to May 27th, 2019. I lived in a little cabin with no power and what not. We had basically outhouses and places to take showers. We was under a water restriction since it barely rained while I was there.

Now seeing the Milky Way every night was pretty cool.

The Founder of the VMF has some kind of deal for the Tzaneen Country Club where we could go swimming and decompress. The bar was pretty cool and I can’t say enough the food was way better than where I live in the USA. Great place to relax.

We saw several waterfalls in the area. I drank fresh water coming through the small mountain where the Falls is located. I forgot the name but it took about 1 hour to get from the VMF to the Falls. There is also a distillery outside Tzaneen on a mountain top. Forgot the name right now but it was awesome. Good liquor, beer and food. Pretty cheap.

At the end I was going to Paneratti’s (sp?) which had excellent food. The mall has a hospital behind it. We called it the Small Mall and it had a huge grocery store.

I will need to post some photos.

2 Likes

An update…my Unknown Auto is still super small. So I am planning a pretty aggressive grow. I haven’t narrowed down exactly what strains, but I need to get it done. Looks like I am planning to hit the Appalachian Trail come March 2021 as my battle I have been locked in has gotten worse for me.

2 Likes

Part of the Appalachian trail practically runs through my backyard

2 Likes

I remember. I am slowly purchasing ultra light gear. So I am running the Firework Stand to pay for the gear I need to change out. I was on it before but I made the mistake teaming up with other hikers. I won’t make that mistake again.

3 Likes

I have added two new unique bongs. I will get photos up once home.

2 Likes

My new bongs. :+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Just ripped one off the Homer Bong. I feel like I juat did a 1 gram dab. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

What are we unpacking today?

4 Likes

Those are a couple of beasts!

1 Like

@merlin44 Oh you have no idea. The Count Homer you have to watch so you don’t inhale to much. It felt like I had done a 1 gram dab. It was full and you couldn’t see jack it was so filled with smoke.

The Green one I haven’t named yet. It has space for a lot of smoke. Gonna rip off both these today.

Here are the bowls for these pieces.

3 Likes