Here we go again. ( 2nd Grow )

Looking great :+1: Nice and tall ladies

2 Likes

I don’t know how that one got so damn tall but it wouldn’t stop growing…lol

2 Likes

I had the same thing with one of the Skywalkers. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I’m not complaining but man it took off and it was the runt when it first started

8 Likes

:ok_hand:t2::fire::fire::fire::100::drooling_face:

1 Like

Out of likes.

2 Likes

Outmotherfreakingstanding :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

2 Likes

Ok back to weekly updating, I know i keep throwing pics out there but I can’t help it, they look so good. 5th week of flower

My two small Super Nova vegging, growing great, baby AK47 is coming along

7 Likes

Lookin good, brother :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

1 Like

Beautiful work :clap: :ok_hand: :+1:

1 Like

And keep on throwing them out there!! Its just an odd idiosyncrasy that most growers not only relish consuming great weed but also appreciate the elegant beauty of this plant. Several times I have said pics of cannabis are “art”. Its true.
At first I was in love with the slender fingers of sativa. But lately Ive been mesmerized by those overhead downward shots of indicas-- so fluffy and voluptuous.

4 Likes

Pretty plants I ever see

Been taking alot of overhead pics, wanted to let you see how tall they are. AK47 is 10 days old. Blurples and a flash make em look cool as hell

6 Likes

Looking good, for sure, brother :+1: :v:

1 Like

My baby is growing up

6 Likes

Now I have a question, last week before harvest should I stop watering and throw em in the dark the last 48 hours?

1 Like

I could be wrong but it looks like you have a lot of white pistils. How’s the trichs looking.

1 Like

No no was just wondering I’m only in 6 weeks of flower not even close yet, sorry LOL

2 Likes

OK, I thought you meant you were going to harvest next week. As far as watering I try to go water only the last 2 weeks before harvest. I do 48 hrs dark mainly because that is what most people say that’s what you should do.

2 Likes

Ok that’s what I thought but couldn’t remember, thanks my friend

2 Likes