Here we go again. ( 2nd Grow )

AK47 was an easy grower for me. Hope the same for you

2 Likes

Yea I have grown a couple before, I have alot of these seeds so I always throw one into the mix. Got some 9 pound hammer seeds coming soon but ill wait til all the Super Nova is done

1 Like

Man these Super Nova are doing great, loving this grow. I’m hooked on the Jacks 321, its the easiest to use, JMO

5 Likes

lots of bud sites. how does the jacks do about build up? I know any synthetic I have used I had to flush several times throughout the grow.

2 Likes

My Ppm’s are anywhere between 1000 - 1150, I feed every 3-4 days and the runoff is between 1200 and 1400. My PH is kept around 6.0 - 6.2 and that is also the runoff.

you know I am watching. please let me know if the need comes up to flush. I went to all organic dressing my last grow cuz I was sick and tired of flushing. but now I miss mixing my nutes and messing with the plants more. I know never happy. the organic has made my grow so simple but a lil boring. I have been reading alot about Jacks. glad u are trying it and getting great results.

2 Likes

I haven’t flushed at all, I watch my plants and they are doing great. I mean if your only giving maybe 1100 ppm that’s not a ton. But I will flush probably the last 10 days or so but not until then. I look at it is whatever works for you is great keep doing it but I am loving being able to feed nutrients and not burning my plants and wondering what the hell is going on. Doesn’t get any easier for me

3 Likes

hell I’m loving for ya. thats what has my attention

1 Like

My little seedlings are getting Jacks. Even the little AK got started on it today

2 Likes

@DieselLoud, @AZIrish, @Tenga, Here’s my grow. You are welcome to comment and lets help each other grow so wonderful plants

1 Like

Ty myhd-- set to watch and partay!

1 Like

Plants look amazing! im tuned in :sunglasses:

1 Like

Looking great bud! Appreciate the tag and for sure set to watching!

1 Like

Very happy looking. All those fuzzy bud sites!

1 Like

You know, the one major thing I have learned from all of you on here is Patients, you always want them to flower faster but you know you have to wait, I have learned by my 4th set of plants if you feed what they need and leave em alone that it will pay off big time in the end, besides trying to learn everything I can and trying different things it all comes back to Patients, so thanks to all you guys for helping me

6 Likes

Looks delicious. Different strain I know, but that’s what I’m hoping my Auto Lemon starts coming out like. Those girls are getting frosty!

1 Like

Thanks, only 31 days in flower so far

1 Like

1 Like

As long as it doesn’t have personal info, your fine.

2 Likes
5 Likes