Here’s my setup :)

Now that, is a comprehensive explanation. Thank you!

2 Likes

Wow that’s information for sure I really appreciate it so that will be my next purchase Is the hlg300rspec hopefully sooner than later I really appreciate it

1 Like

I just upgraded to it. It is bigger than my space requires, but I knew if wife ever becomes willing to give up more space to grow… I won’t need to upgrade my light again.

2 Likes

That’s awesome my wife isn’t too thrilled about it but it’s now legal in New York State after so long , I’m going to finish this run with this light and get that light in the meantime for the next run

2 Likes

Ahhh but be cautious! You can’t legally grow in NY yet. With a MMJ card you can no later than 6 months after it was made law and without the MMJ card it will be 12 months after the first dispensary sale made in the state.

1 Like

Oh really yeah I didn’t know that , I’m not to worried about it either way lol , hopefully everything works out at least halfway decent

2 Likes

Nah, not a ton to worry about but I see so many jumping the gun. I would hate to see someone THINK they are good to go only to lose all thier hard work if discovered. I myself am in NY and am chomping at the bit to grow my own medicine. (I have my MMJ) so i’m getting ready for an indoor winter grow! What area of NY if you dont mind me asking?

The Binghamton area , yeah I’m not too worried about it honestly

2 Likes

Best of luck with everything!

1 Like

Ooo good info here. Thought it was now legal in NY but I guess not. Don’t think that’ll stop me though

2 Likes

That’s what I’m saying it’s basically legal right that has to count for something right lol… I mean not doing anything wrong I work pay taxes etc just leave me be lol