Here’s an interesting one. What causes this?

So on most of the bud sites, half of the leaves are turning super dark, and some are staying really green. What causes this?

3 Likes

Hey there welcome! Could be a combination of things so may be best to tell the community as much as you can. Strain medium temperature nutes, the whole shebang. What’s your runoff ppm etc. Lights

Looks like you got a colorful phenotype. Beautiful!

5 Likes

Looks good 2 me just dont burn them with the lights. Steprock1

2 Likes

Genetically beautiful.

1 Like

Gorgeous and I’m jealous.

2 Likes

Is the strain name something like blue thunder? Purple people pleaser? Sometimes it’s the strain color. They look good to me.

2 Likes

It’s supposedly green crack, but I’m not too sure, I have three plants growing at the moment and they’re all supposed to be green crack, but none of them look remotely close to each other.

Cush(Green crack) actually has a purple pheno gratz on the pretty ladies I am truly jelly :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

From what I know. When plants are exposed to lower temps some strains turn this beautiful purple color. Some strains require cooler temps for their flowering stage. Looks like your plant may be one of those strains. Can’t hurt it. And look’s stunning along with the powdered look. Good grow man.

1 Like

Yeah thT pla t has barney disease. Hurry and bring it to my house ill get rid of it for u lol. Nice looking plant bud.

3 Likes

I hope you cloned her! Time to monster crop?

1 Like

Ilgm only place i fool with they got more selection this year gold leaf photo or auto but if u want early bud would stay indica mostly but it u want size and got time go big bud

I’m betting the green side has less exposure to light, I’ve seen it in some of my blueberry plants.

2 Likes