Here’s a pic thanks again

Just wanted to thank everyone that has helped me get almost through my first grow!! I have 3 white widow autos pictured here the front one is starting to be flushed tomorrow. The back two still have all white hairs a ways to go. Only thing I’m still tossed up on is defoliating Autos yes or no? I have decided to try it on the three pictured here somewhat, they respond good to it and the growth I cut off comes right back. Any suggestions please let me know!!today was day 104 from when seed sprouted

8x4’ tent

3- white widow autoflowers

RDWC system 4 five gallon grow bkts

5 gallon reservoir

1/10 hp water chiller

Heater

Humidifier

Dehumidifier

950 gph air pump

2”x4” air stone in each bucket

12” oscillating fan

2-400w hipargero COBs

2-HLG Quantum 288 boards

6” 400 cfm exhaust fan and filter

General hydroponics maxi series

Water spill sensor

WiFi digital temp/rh probe

Ph level 5.8

PPM 1072

Water temp 64.3

Air temp 78.9

RH 49.9

16 Likes

Beautiful man, my wwa gets huge too but I top and lst mine

2 Likes

Buds are looking quality!

1 Like

Beautiful plant that should have a nice yield good luck finishing up.

That plants a monster! Good luck, post the final bud weight. Wet and dry i would love to know what you yield from it

Oh damn, that’s nearly unbelievable!

1 Like

Wet both plants 10.4 lbs
Dry and trimmed 2.3 lbs
THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE HELP!!

2 Likes

How many days did it end up flowering?

@hornhead looking back at my log it looks like about 60 days. I have another all from the same batch going just as long and 2 that started flowering very early

That’s 60 from pistols correct? I’ve grown many of those wwa and every time I’ve had something happen where I had to harvest early. The one in tent now is right at 60 days flowering. Just trying to time my flush right

First pic is March 5 first signs and second pic is May 6 right before harvest @hornhead

1 Like

Second picture looks as if it still had a lot of white pistols. Is that from the foxtails?

@hornhead mostly foxtails

I had 25 wwa seeds and damn near everyone foxtail